SS502

Hey guys, I am leaving the forum. I’ve been diagnosed with terminal cancer.

So I’m leaving you all with a bitter battle. I had a heart attack and after many weeks of testing I have terminal cancer. I appreciate all the debates on oil catch cans and my choice of a nice truck. God bless you all.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Omg.... I am so sorry... just remember to fight. My grandfather had cancer and was told 2 months to live. He fought for 13 years after that. Dont give up... remember there are many that care for you and wont let you give up.  I wish you all the best...

• Like 1

So I’m leaving you all with a bitter battle. I had a heart attack and after many weeks of testing I have terminal cancer. I appreciate all the debates on oil catch cans and my choice of a nice truck. God bless you all.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, RACERX7775 said:

Omg.... I am so sorry... just remember to fight. My grandfather had cancer and was told 2 months to live. He fought for 13 years after that. Dont give up... remember there are many that care for you and wont let you give up.  I wish you all the best...

Thank you my friend!!

Thank you for letting me learn from you and making us all a little wiser.  Enjoy every minute with your loved ones.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KARNUT said:

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Donstar said:

Thank you for letting me learn from you and making us all a little wiser.  Enjoy every minute with your loved ones.

I love you all

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SS502 said:

"Terminal" doesn't mean anything these days.  It is your will to fight that overcomes all.  So many people have fought and either largely outlasted or outright beat cancer.  You will be the next success story.  Wishing you the best of luck!  Sorry to hear about your diagnosis but it is just a small speed bump.

• Like 2

Prayer sent! Look into different diets as word has it if you dont feed the cancer it will die off and you live long my friend. Keep your head in the game look into it. 

Posted (edited)

sounds like a tough spot.. you might want to watch some John Rose videos on Youtube  regarding how to self cure cancer with more logical food choices and fasting for 1 month to allow the body to repair and clean the damage cells.

stay away from doctor and say no to Chemo thereapy thats a death sentence no matter what the docs say

Edited by flyingfool
  • Like 1

So sorry to hear but fight like you've never fought before..Wish you the best.

Most of us will leave this world without getting a chance to say the things we wish we'd said before we left.  You've got the opportunity to do so.  It's a small silver lining, but many years from now, your loved ones will be enriched greatly by having had the chance to hear from you before you go.  

• Like 2

Mark,  sorry to hear.  Like posted above, keep up the good fight.  PMA (positive mental attitude)  Keep it strong.  The mind can make the body do amazing things.  

Prayers always for you brother. Keep fighting.