Hey guys, I am leaving the forum. I’ve been diagnosed with terminal cancer.

You have one big ass battle to fight.  Been there,  fight like you never have for anything, keep your spirits up and stay optimistic even when you feel like giving up.  Keep family close,  heck,  you will probably be to busy supporting them to worry about yourself.  Above all, just remember who's in charge He has plans for you on his schedule,  God Bless you and your family.  Prayers and Blessings..

So I’m leaving you all with a bitter battle. I had a heart attack and after many weeks of testing I have terminal cancer. I appreciate all the debates on oil catch cans and my choice of a nice truck. God bless you all.

Prayers for you man. You have a battle ahead be tough and keep your faith in the Lord!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

So I’m leaving you all with a bitter battle. I had a heart attack and after many weeks of testing I have terminal cancer. I appreciate all the debates on oil catch cans and my choice of a nice truck. God bless you all.
I am so sorry. I am praying for you. May God be with you and heal you. Keep praying and fighting.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear Mark. I was wondering why I hadn’t seen you on the forum for a while. I’ll just echo what everyone else is saying - your forum family is 100% behind you in your fight. I’ll say a prayer for you and your family. 

On 7/10/2019 at 9:17 AM, SS502 said:

OMG!!!  Sorry to hear.  Will be praying for you and your family.  At least keep us updated.

For those of us that participate in Relay For Life events, for now, let us set illuminaries "In Honor of" you.

Edited by Ravenkeeper

Don't take the doctors word for terminal.  FIGHT.  Be as aggressive as possible in treatment.  I was diagnosed with a very aggressive melinoma 4 years ago.  I went through some pretty rough treatments and 2 surgeries.  My last 4 PET scans have been clear.  It CAN be beat.  I am a firm believer in the power of attitude.  Take the attitude that it will be terminal and it likely will be.  Know that you can beat it, and you will.  I never doubted that I could beat it.  I can't explain why.  I didn't get scared, I got mad.

We will pray for you and I want to hear about you pushing the doctors to be as aggressive as they can in fighting it.  If the one you have now won't fight with you,get another one.

• Like 1

I can't imagine what you and your family are going through but I share the same sentiment as the guys that have posted before me.  Fight for yourself, fight for your loved ones and I pray you can beat the odds.