Hey guys, I am leaving the forum. I’ve been diagnosed with terminal cancer.

Damn man this breaks my heart to hear.  I know we don't know each other but you were my only buddy on here.  We had some good convos on private message.  I got worried when you fell off the map all the sudden.  Wishing you all the best and fight bro as hard as you can.  Keep us posted when you get some good news because I know its coming.

Stay strong brother

• Like 1

Mark - I am very sorry and saddened to hear this.  I am sending prayers and will continue my prayers for you.

Do the best you can.  Don't beat yourself up about it.  Lean on family and friends.

If there is anything I can do (other than prayer) please do not hesitate to ask.  As was said - Stay Strong.

Man, not the type of post you expect to see logging into a truck forum.  I'm praying you'll be back here some day - and sooner than later.  I can't begin to understand what you must be going through.  If you ever just need a few minutes to forget about everything, stop in and say hello!

2 hours ago, SS502 said:

So I’m leaving you all with a bitter battle. I had a heart attack and after many weeks of testing I have terminal cancer. I appreciate all the debates on oil catch cans and my choice of a nice truck. God bless you all.

Wow, that is very saddening news, I/we have missed you on the site.

Stay strong, you are still a young man who can beat this!!!

And remember, your "family" here on the site will be thinking of you daily.

Good luck Mark!!!!!

Don't know you, but I will pray for you.  Just keep living and striving.  None of us know when our final day will be, so we should all cherish each day and the relationships that truly matter.

Focus on all the good things and fight all the negative.  

Edited by jaimeastin
  • Like 1