gmt800 Suburban rear leaf 'boost' / firm'up

Have searched, and double searched and seem to be coming up empty on this.

2004 Suburban 3/4 6L that has been run mainly as a government vehicle for towing.  I'm now using as my RV hauler and noticed the rear springs have lost some life.  Even towing my buddies tent trailer with some basic luggage and couple kayaks, I'm sagging in the rear - noticeably.  

Planning on towing something a bit heavier (and taking the family as well), so would like to give the rear some new life - without a total spring overhaul.  Not too concerned about the ride, not looking to put oversized tires on.  Ideally if I can boost things 1.5" - increase load capacity slightly - keep a firm ride, I'd be a happy clam.

Add-a-leaf, can't find anything along that line.  Have looked at products like SumoSprings, but those seem to just aid in preventing springs from bottoming out and softening the ride a bit.

What are others doing?    Thanks

I looked at buying new springs, as mine have started to sag.  They are spectacularly expensive (once you calculate shipping)  Air lift air bags were ~$300 and do a nice job of assisting the slightly tired springs.  Easy to install too, i run 5psi (the minimum they recommend) an they make a nice difference towing my boat.  The ride quality was un-affected