2020 TPMS/trailer cameras

Just bought a 2020 denali 2500 w/ 6.6l duramax. It did not come with trailer TPMS or trailer cameras. The dealer seems confused on how/if they can even get them. Anyone have part numbers?

29 minutes ago, sdelam said:

Just bought a 2020 denali 2500 w/ 6.6l duramax. It did not come with trailer TPMS or trailer cameras. The dealer seems confused on how/if they can even get them. Anyone have part numbers?

My dealer just checked today. The trailer TPMS is $150.00 per two. Quite abit more than if I would have ordered the four with the truck. Sorry I didn’t ask for part numbers. 

Edited by dlockwood26
  • Like 1

Standard on Denali:

UJM    Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert (does not apply to spare tire)

Optional (and not available on base sierra)

PTT         Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors, includes set of 4 sensors. Sensor functionality requires (U1D) In-vehicle Trailering App to be ordered with the vehicle and installed by the factory. Sensors will be shipped loose with the truck and will need to be installed on trailer by customer. System is capable of monitoring up to 6 wheels. Additional or replacement sensors are available through GM Accessories
1 - Requires (ZL6) ProGrade Trailering System or (PDQ) Preferred Package.

One thing leads to another.......

ZL6         ProGrade Trailering System, includes (PZ8) Hitch Guidance with Hitch View, (U1D) In-vehicle Trailering App, (IOS) 8" diagonal Premium GMC Infotainment System, (UVB) HD Rear Vision Camera, (MCR) USB Ports (Instrument Panel with bench seat), (U2K) SiriusXM Radio, (U2L) HD Radio and (QT5) EZ Lift power lock and release tailgate 
1 - Not available with (PCQ) SLE Convenience Package or (ZW9) pickup bed delete.

ProGrade Trailering System, includes (PZ8) Hitch Guidance with Hitch View and (U1D) In-vehicle Trailering App    --       --                        
     U1D    In-vehicle Trailering App, System, includes checklist, trailer maintenance reminders, trailer security alerts, trailer mileage, tow/haul reminder, trailer electrical diagnostics and Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor System module
1 - Included and only available with (ZL6) ProGrade Trailering System or with (PDQ) Preferred Package. Includes trailer tire pressure monitoring alert ONLY when (PTT) trailer tire pressure monitor system is factory ordered and sensors are installed 
2 - Includes trailer tire pressure monitoring alert ONLY when (PTT) trailer tire pressure monitor system is factory ordered and sensors are installed   
     CTT    Hitch Guidance, dynamic single line to aid in truck trailer alignment for hitching 
1 - Deleted with (ZW9) pickup bed delete.       
     PZ8    Hitch Guidance with Hitch View with image adjustment, Pan/Zoom/Tilt
1 - Included and only available with (ZL6) ProGrade Trailering System or with (PDQ) Preferred Package. Not available with (ZW9) pickup bed delete. 
2 - Deleted with (ZW9) pickup bed delete.

Following the above logic, I believe I have everything but the actual sensors. During trailer set up it showed the trailer tires at 0 psi (no sensors). It would be disappointing to have spent this much money on a truck and not have some of the key advertised features. 

6 hours ago, dlockwood26 said:

My dealer just checked today. The trailer TPMS is $150.00 per two. Quite abit more than if I would have ordered the four with the truck. Sorry I didn’t ask for part numbers. 

I dont even mind haveing to spend a little extra as long as they will work. But $300 for sensors plus having them installed in the trailer only to have them not work would suck for sure.

8 hours ago, sdelam said:

20190708_185056.jpg

Is it me, or does it appear that the passive entry buttons are not on the door handles?  I was was told that these will have this feature.  Also, not sure if I am a fan of those running boards...

10 minutes ago, Coolade said:

Is it me, or does it appear that the passive entry buttons are not on the door handles?  I was was told that these will have this feature.  Also, not sure if I am a fan of those running boards...

There are buttons on the door handles. The running boards do not look as clean as the retracting ones on the 1500 but I dont mind them.

20190712_082017.jpg

Edited by sdelam
Added different angle
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, sdelam said:

You must be the first one to actually receive a new one..Good job, looks great!

Just now, CRApex said:

You must be the first one to actually receive a new one..Good job, looks great!

Thanks, just got lucky. It wasnt a preorder, they happened to have one on the lot. 

On a side note, i had to wait a week to pick it up because there was a recall on the torque converter bolts. 

1 minute ago, CRApex said:

If you had a previous 6spd DMax L5P, how does the new 10spd feel so far..understand you probably haven't driven it much yet?

I had a 13 6.0 so this is a world of difference. I've only put 100 miles or so running around town but I love it so far.

3 hours ago, CRApex said:

You're gonna love the DMax...even if you don't tow much.

I have a 30' Toy Hauler (bumper pull) that I have never been real happy with the way the 6.0 pulled. Did fine on flat ground, other than the 6 MPG, but any hills would just kill it. Looking forward to dragging it around with the new truck for comparison.