Posted (edited)

Another update, a buddy let me borrow some TPMS sensors that came with his 2015 1/2 ton. They arnt the same p/n that the dealer gave me but i was able to program them to the truck without any trouble. I suspect any 433 MHz sensor will work. 

20190716_184906.jpg

Edited by sdelam

4 hours ago, sdelam said:

20190716_183000.jpg

Can you turn them off/on separately from the headlights?  I know you can’t on my ‘17 but was just curious.

2 minutes ago, brclark82 said:

Can you turn them off/on separately from the headlights?  I know you can’t on my ‘17 but was just curious.

Havnt specifically tried this but i am assuming they come on with the running lights. There is no seperate switch for them. So if the headlights are on then they are on. 

Out of curiosity, why would you want to turn them off? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The way the person who asked to see them off/on made it seem like in my brain there was an on/off switch and I was curious why that would be.  I realized as I was asking the question what he probably meant but asked anyway.

i have no idea why you’d want them off while your headlights were on 

Edited by brclark82

Can you post a picture of your labels showing the tow & payload capacity? Block out the VIN of course.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, gmckenzie said:

Can you post a picture of your labels showing the tow & payload capacity? Block out the VIN of course.

Thanks.

Little hard to see but.  

20190719_171919.jpg

• Like 1

It's interesting how your 2500 has 50lb less GVWR than my '09 dually, but my rear axle is rated for 8200 and yours only 6600.

The trailer tire pressure sensors work awesome on my 2019 half ton!  Trying to figure out if i can add the camera ports next..! 

IMG_2254.jpg

Recived my TPMS sensors from ebay yesterday. I made sure they all sinked up and worked last night. having them installed today. One less thing to worry about while towing. 

15 hours ago, sdelam said:

Recived my TPMS sensors from ebay yesterday. I made sure they all sinked up and worked last night. having them installed today. One less thing to worry about while towing. 

I ordered some also. Hope  to see them next week ahead of the truck. 

Did the dealer have to program and sync your truck or how did that process work? 

Thanks. 

Edited by dlockwood26