2020 TPMS/trailer cameras

1 hour ago, redwngr said:

One tire in the sun?

Possible, but i would think it would be 2 tires showing warm not just one. No biggy either way. Perhaps they just arnt that accurate.

Edited by sdelam

I got my camera in the mail today. Wasnt 100% it was the right one but turns out it was.

I was concerned becuase the plug on the truck is keyed different for inside and outside the trailer. I found the plug on the camera is keyed for both depending on how you turn it. 

I did not measure the cable length but I have a Work and Play 25 WAB which is about 30ft total length. Id guess the cable length at 40-45 ft. Plenty for my set up but a 35+ ft unit might have to get creative on the routing. 

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/electronics/2019-sierra-1500-auxiliary-trailer-camera-vehicles-with-trailer-camera-package-uvi/84580657-p-92301886.html

20190725_220928.jpg

20190725_221107.jpg

On 7/12/2019 at 12:19 AM, redwngr said:

Standard on Denali:

UJM    Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert (does not apply to spare tire)

Optional (and not available on base sierra)

PTT         Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors, includes set of 4 sensors. Sensor functionality requires (U1D) In-vehicle Trailering App to be ordered with the vehicle and installed by the factory. Sensors will be shipped loose with the truck and will need to be installed on trailer by customer. System is capable of monitoring up to 6 wheels. Additional or replacement sensors are available through GM Accessories
1 - Requires (ZL6) ProGrade Trailering System or (PDQ) Preferred Package.

One thing leads to another.......

ZL6         ProGrade Trailering System, includes (PZ8) Hitch Guidance with Hitch View, (U1D) In-vehicle Trailering App, (IOS) 8" diagonal Premium GMC Infotainment System, (UVB) HD Rear Vision Camera, (MCR) USB Ports (Instrument Panel with bench seat), (U2K) SiriusXM Radio, (U2L) HD Radio and (QT5) EZ Lift power lock and release tailgate 
1 - Not available with (PCQ) SLE Convenience Package or (ZW9) pickup bed delete.

ProGrade Trailering System, includes (PZ8) Hitch Guidance with Hitch View and (U1D) In-vehicle Trailering App    --       --                        
     U1D    In-vehicle Trailering App, System, includes checklist, trailer maintenance reminders, trailer security alerts, trailer mileage, tow/haul reminder, trailer electrical diagnostics and Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor System module
1 - Included and only available with (ZL6) ProGrade Trailering System or with (PDQ) Preferred Package. Includes trailer tire pressure monitoring alert ONLY when (PTT) trailer tire pressure monitor system is factory ordered and sensors are installed 
2 - Includes trailer tire pressure monitoring alert ONLY when (PTT) trailer tire pressure monitor system is factory ordered and sensors are installed   
     CTT    Hitch Guidance, dynamic single line to aid in truck trailer alignment for hitching 
1 - Deleted with (ZW9) pickup bed delete.       
     PZ8    Hitch Guidance with Hitch View with image adjustment, Pan/Zoom/Tilt
1 - Included and only available with (ZL6) ProGrade Trailering System or with (PDQ) Preferred Package. Not available with (ZW9) pickup bed delete. 
2 - Deleted with (ZW9) pickup bed delete.

Am interpreting 

TRO  LPO, Auxiliary Trialer Camera wired, one camera and hardware, shipped loose for dealer or aftermarket installation, additional camera available as a GM Accessory...

to mean that one wired, remote camera for installation on trailer (interior or exterior) is included and a second, if desired, is available separately. 

Included camera takes up one of the two camera ports on the rear bumper trailer connection point. 

Is this correct? 

sdelam ...Scott, was your truck ordered w/ TRO ? did that include one remote trailer camera from the factory and you've added another?

Aftermarket $356 for one camera seems pretty spendy..... 

Patiently waiting on mine.   I have the same issue, dealer didn't add the TPMS to the order 50$.... sounds like it'll be more expensive....I'll argue with them to pay for it.  

Plan on adding a re-view cam to my Airstream to tow it around.   This thread is great, thanks for the information. 

21 hours ago, bharris515 said:

I wonder if those fender running lights can be easily removed. Would look good with some smoked grey lights there instead of the orange

hard to say without pulling the wheel well liners. I can see the front ones from under the hood and it looks like its just 2 screws. I agree some smoked markers to match the roof ones would be great.

My build sheet (20 2500 Duramax Denali Ultimate) lists PZ8 and PTT for the guidance and valve stems but no ZL6.  If I remember correctly the only option I opted out of on my build was the ZL6 because I do not need the App, I only have a 5th wheel that I pull a handful of times per year.  I did want the bed and guidance view along with the PTT.  We tried and tried to figure out how to order the extra cameras, it looks as thought they are only available through GM accessories.  The list above reflects that PZ8 can only be had with ZL6?  Heck I don't know what I'm getting now.

On 7/24/2019 at 3:54 AM, sdelam said:

Really simple, the truck walks u through it.

VXDAS EL50448 Auto Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor TPMS Relearn Reset Activation Tool OEC-T5 for GM Series Vehicle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072BK693N/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_i5aoDbD36MR5R

How does the truck handle TPMSs on two different trailers? (One tandem boat trailer and one tandem cargo trailer). 

Is it possible to sync up for two trailers? Dependent on proximity of the trailers to the truck? (They are currently parked next to each other). 

Whit