Phino

Passive Income Ideas?

sitting on a corner begging for money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The only real way I know to generate passive income is when you have large sums of money working for you to produce interest or dividends.

My wife thinks we can make money off a couple acres of farmland we have by growing/raising certain things. But for each idea she comes up with, I tell her how much work and time it would take to make the few hundred dollars we would get selling our produce. And then she agrees its not worth it. Our current lessee pays just a bit more than we owe in taxes. We can't beat that.

I'm following to see what else people have thought of.

That’s easy. Don’t buy stupid stuff. Pay off your house use as collateral buy another rent the first one out. You want coffee? Make your own. Bottle water, buy a 24 pack for 3$ instead of 1$ per at a 7-11. Take your own lunch. Got a passion, start a business. What a hot rod, buy a rebuilder, fix it sell it repeat. Buy clothes at a resale shop. I did those things and retired at 58. I never paid myself 6 figures. It isn’t that hard. The most important stay married.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passive income comes as a result of a "hands-off" approach, so market gains, and renting out real estate (as long as it's truly hands off, i.e. using a management company) are 2 big ones. Now, there are easy side jobs like online surveys, consultation, etc but those are trading time for money, so it's still considered active income. 

Posted (edited)

I may be smelling a little :spam:........

Edited by txab
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, txab said:

I may be smelling a little :spam:........

It certainly is an interesting fourth post to make on a truck forum. 

Posted (edited)

Bingo! :spam:

Both Tilalit and Phino have advertised the same link in at least two different posts. Clock is running.

One profile starts a thread and after a bit the other profile responds with the "travel" link. Both IP address are from or run through the Ukraine. May have a little suspension of their accounts to  make sure.

Edited by txab

Vlogs and starting a blog could be good ideas to generate income but you will have to work hard in this regard. What about opening a car detailing shop in spare time?