I actually dont like the front of the 19 Sierra's

2 minutes ago, bshort said:

I liked the GMC over the Chevy.  Chevy looks absolutely terrible with the erector-set looking front end and the stamped tailgate.  

I'll take the erector set over the frowning clown face not to mention the sim card fenders ?

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

I'll take the erector set over the frowning clown face not to mention the sim card fenders ?

Chevy looks like a stormtrooper and a Tundra mated.  Awful.  The rounded wheel wells remind me of the crayon car drawings of a 3 year old.  If I was only offered the Chevy from GM, I'd pick a Ford.      

13 minutes ago, bshort said:

Chevy looks like a stormtrooper and a Tundra mated.  Awful.  The rounded wheel wells remind me of the crayon car drawings of a 3 year old.  If I was only offered the Chevy from GM, I'd pick a Ford.      

The 3 year old did a good job on the fender wells. Better than the adult from GMC. Anyway, it's all good bud ?. And oh, you can have the Ferd,  I pick the Ram over Sierra ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bshort said:

This is why we all have a choice!  I find it odd the OP doesn't like the GMC look but he bought one.  Personally, I think the GMC is hideous.

Edited by SqueakyBoot
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, SqueakyBoot said:

This is why we all have a choice!  I find it odd the OP doesn't like the GMC look but he bought one.  Personally, I think the GMC is hideous.

I agree. What's bad is when long time GMC salesman say the '19 Sierra looks terrible.  

• Like 1

The Silverado is way better looking then the GMC In the 1/2 ton but GMC has the look in the 3/4 ton market as the Silverado front end is so ugly its a shame. Now the 1/2 ton GMC grill everytime I see one it reminds me of the shape a computer monitor cable connector and yes I cant get over the sim card shaped fender wells. But everybody is different in this world is to why we have choices and people buy what they like, if everybody liked the same thing it would be a pretty boring world.

• Like 1

I think they are both very nice.  My Z71 LTZ get an incredible amount of looks.  Bikers are always cranking their neck to get a look and a bunch of strangers have approached and said chevy really hit a home run.

GMC needs that big "Clown" grill to air out the 6.2L that you Chevy guys can only get in limited models. 

Personally I hate the Denali chrome front end, but my AT4 front end looks good to me. Besides, you're just pissed you didn't get the Pro Tailgate. LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FDHog said:

GMC needs that big "Clown" grill to air out the 6.2L that you Chevy guys can only get in limited models. 

Personally I hate the Denali chrome front end, but my AT4 front end looks good to me. Besides, you're just pissed you didn't get the Pro Tailgate. LOL

3 hours ago, FDHog said:

Hmmm.... The Silverado 1500 6.2 cools fine without the "clown frown" ?. As for the "pro tailgate"? It's nice but something I don't need just like many others say. Not a deal breaker for sure. Silverado, Ram and Ford are selling good without the "pro gate" so no biggie there. On another note, GMC does have cool songs in their adverts though. When the '14 Sierra came out, the Eminence Front (by The Who) commercial was awesome. I had a '14 Sierra. Beautiful truck and better looking than the '14 Silverado (IMO). Can't say the same for '19 Sierra though. So then, next time you cross a '19 Sierra think of the olé "clown frown" and say what the OP said in his post. Hmm... that's not a good looking truck;  and when it gets in your rear view mirror you can say nice tailgate ?! LOL

1 hour ago, mafd2 said:

Hmmm.... The Silverado 1500 6.2 cools fine without the "clown frown" ?. As for the "pro tailgate"? It's nice but something I don't need just like many others say. Not a deal breaker for sure. Silverado, Ram and Ford are selling good without the "pro gate" so no biggie there. On another note, GMC does have cool songs in their adverts though. When the '14 Sierra came out, the Eminence Front (by The Who) commercial was awesome. I had a '14 Sierra. Beautiful truck and better looking than the '14 Silverado (IMO). Can't say the same for '19 Sierra though. So then, next time you cross a '19 Sierra think of the olé "clown frown" and say what the OP said in his post. Hmm... that's not a good looking truck;  and when it gets in your rear view mirror you can say nice tailgate ?! LOL

I was being sarcastic.

IMG_7119.PNG.6b7e79788fd258021d9e81c43ad08afc.PNGIMG_7118.PNG.80d88a34336f62fe040221ff76f6cf38.PNG  hahahh

17 hours ago, teyaroch said:

I think they are both very nice.  My Z71 LTZ get an incredible amount of looks.  Bikers are always cranking their neck to get a look and a bunch of strangers have approached and said chevy really hit a home run.

They're not looking in a good way. My like ewwww, wtf was that?    

• Haha 1