Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Post your T1 wheel/tire setup


Recommended Posts

Going against how I have been for MANY years I made a subtle swap this time...went from the stock 275/65-18's on my TrailBoss to a 275/70-18 Ridge Grappler. I wanted to keep my power, good ride, and performance. I have scowered the board looking for pics of another and couldn't find any. Overall I am pleased. I had 295/70-18's on my previous Titan XD and I know they would have fit here, but I didn't want a stuffed look. Also didn't want to level it and have to change the UCA's so here it is:

TB.JPG

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dirtfan21 said:

Did you ever get a response on this? I'm looking at a set of wheels that will require 8mm or a 3/8" spacer and I'm concerned about the threads left as well. I plan on having Bora make a custom set of hub and wheel centric spacers that match the wheel bore. 

What we always recommend our customers is to run ET lug nuts. ET "Extended Thread" lug nuts will offer just that, more threads. With ET lugs you can run up to 10mm spacers in most cases without an issue.

 

Let me know if we can be of any assistance. 

 

 

 

 

7804LSBK-Copy.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, dirtfan21 said:

Did you ever get a response on this? I'm looking at a set of wheels that will require 8mm or a 3/8" spacer and I'm concerned about the threads left as well. I plan on having Bora make a custom set of hub and wheel centric spacers that match the wheel bore. 

Well, kinda. I took care of things myself by buying 6mm Gorilla hubcentric rings from ReadyLift. They were machined to go from factory hub bore to 106mm bore of the MotoMetal wheels. They were perfect for what I needed and gave me a bit more thread engagement on the studs. 
https://www.readylift.com/6mm-wheel-spacers-gm-1500-2019-2021.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/11/2021 at 8:22 AM, Wakinvol said:

Going against how I have been for MANY years I made a subtle swap this time...went from the stock 275/65-18's on my TrailBoss to a 275/70-18 Ridge Grappler. I wanted to keep my power, good ride, and performance. I have scowered the board looking for pics of another and couldn't find any. Overall I am pleased. I had 295/70-18's on my previous Titan XD and I know they would have fit here, but I didn't want a stuffed look. Also didn't want to level it and have to change the UCA's so here it is:

TB.JPG

That looks super clean! What steps are those? Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/13/2021 at 12:46 PM, jeter33 said:

That looks super clean! What steps are those? Thank you

Go Rhino Dominator D-6. I was torn between them and the DSS but when I talked to their Tech guy he said the DSS didn't have hardly any step surface. Bonus is that there is nothing hanging down below them...thus making them a "slider" according to Go Rhino. (I wouldn't want to try that out although they are pretty solid)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/16/2021 at 6:37 AM, Wakinvol said:

Go Rhino Dominator D-6. I was torn between them and the DSS but when I talked to their Tech guy he said the DSS didn't have hardly any step surface. Bonus is that there is nothing hanging down below them...thus making them a "slider" according to Go Rhino. (I wouldn't want to try that out although they are pretty solid)

Nice thank you...yeah they look really clean and low profile.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2020 Trail Boss LT. 35x12.50/20 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss on 20x9 Moto Metal Kraken - 0 offset. BDS 2.5" lift (on top of stock 2" lift) with Fox DSC coil overs. Very slight rub inside front fender well under compression at full lock. Pulled fender brace forward with zip ties about 3/4". Absolutely no rubbing now. Rides like a dream.

20210219_154306.jpg

20210219_154318.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/30/2020 at 12:25 AM, LTeddy said:

a9c1f93f6c19a96fe6fd4f8a5804195f.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what tire size are you running? im wanting to go either 275 65 20 or 285 65 20.  have a trail boss with 2'' factory lift

 

looks tough

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ordered the motofab 1.5” front level for my 2021 AT4 1500. I will run the stock 18” wheels and stock tires until the tires wear out and then get some different wheels and larger tires. 
 

any issues I should be aware of using stock shoes with the 1.5” motofab front level blocks?

Edited by Wormydog1724
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ordered the motofab 1.5” front level for my 2021 AT4 1500. I will run the stock 18” wheels and stock tires until the tires wear out and then get some different wheels and larger tires. 
 
any issues I should be aware of using stock shoes with the 1.5” motofab front level blocks?

My 19 has had the 1.5” for 2 years almost with zero issues. Depends how you use your truck I guess. Mine doesn’t see rough terrain so I’m sure that helps.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.