Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Post your T1 wheel/tire setup


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know the K2 guys have one of these threads so I figured we should too. Think it’d be useful for others. Post pics of your setup! Make sure to add specs of the wheels/tires, spacers, suspension, rubb

Method NV 305 18x9 -12 Offset Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx 295/70/18 1.5 Level (Trailboss) Slight Rub on mudflap on full lock.   

- Fuel Coupler 20x10 -18 offset - Nitto Trail Grapplers 35x12.5R20 - BDS 6 in lift   no rubbing at all

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, romclean1 said:

great lookin truck !  what level tint are the front windows ?

I’m not for certain I just had them match the rear tint.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Figured I'd post on here as well.

 

- Ready Lift 2" SST Lift

- Stock 18"s rims

- Toyo Open County R/T 35x12.5R18

- Supreme 2" spacers (You can get away with 1" if you want. The reason I got spacers was to clear the aftermarket upper control arm)

- Mud Flap Trim delete kit

- Removed the metal bracket behind the front wheels

- Trimmed the liner behind the front wheels so it doesn't rub anymore

 

hZDyM0Y.jpg

lYfiWH2.jpg

vNNNuqc.jpg

Msq0RDE.jpg

1BuTsWy.jpg

 

Edited by PureZ71
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2020 at 8:21 PM, MBPhotos said:

Ready Lift 2" SST

17x9 Fuel Zephyr wheels

AMP Terrain Pro A/T 315/70/17

20201117_113058.jpg

What’s the offset on these wheels? Any issues with rubbing?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All

I have went through the wheel and tire thread and cant seem to find the answer im looking for. I have a standard 2020 RST 4x4 with 20in rims and want to get the Fuel vapor wheels and want to know what offset to get and what the largest tire size i can get with that offset without cutting or lifting the truck. IE can i get a -18 offset and run 275/65/20s or do i need to go with +20mm offset and get the 275/60/20s or will the 65s fit on the +20mm offset with no rubbing? Thanks for the help

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this belongs here but these are just the factory 22’s that come with the Denali ultimate package. I had them chromed for a OEM plus look. 

C3B088B5-FA8E-4BF4-BD84-0A8B611C2CEE.jpeg

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, puppykat33 said:

Hi All

I have went through the wheel and tire thread and cant seem to find the answer im looking for. I have a standard 2020 RST 4x4 with 20in rims and want to get the Fuel vapor wheels and want to know what offset to get and what the largest tire size i can get with that offset without cutting or lifting the truck. IE can i get a -18 offset and run 275/65/20s or do i need to go with +20mm offset and get the 275/60/20s or will the 65s fit on the +20mm offset with no rubbing? Thanks for the help

Traditionally lower offsets would help reduce rubbing however with the style of our fenders it's the opposite. With that said you'll rub less if any with the +20 than you would with the -18. If you like PM me and I'll offer you more specifics and can help you achieve what you're looking for. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2021 at 2:47 PM, Rtalliston said:

Fuel Rebel 20x9+1, 275/65r20, billstein 5100s @ 2" and 1" block in rear...slight rub on mud flaps

20210116_181238.jpg

Looks good. I’m thinking about something similar. Do you have any pictures in the daytime?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2021 at 10:39 AM, PureZ71 said:

Figured I'd post on here as well.

 

- Ready Lift 2" SST Lift

- Stock 18"s rims

- Toyo Open County R/T 35x12.5R18

- Supreme 2" spacers (You can get away with 1" if you want. The reason I got spacers was to clear the aftermarket upper control arm)

- Mud Flap Trim delete kit

- Removed the metal bracket behind the front wheels

- Trimmed the liner behind the front wheels so it doesn't rub anymore

 

hZDyM0Y.jpg

lYfiWH2.jpg

vNNNuqc.jpg

Msq0RDE.jpg

1BuTsWy.jpg

 

First off, truck looks fantastic, bravo very clean yet OEM+ look. 

 

When you mentioned mud flap kit, did you purchase a separate kit to replace where the oem flap is? If so can you link that for me? 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2021 at 12:15 PM, puppykat33 said:

Hi All

I have went through the wheel and tire thread and cant seem to find the answer im looking for. I have a standard 2020 RST 4x4 with 20in rims and want to get the Fuel vapor wheels and want to know what offset to get and what the largest tire size i can get with that offset without cutting or lifting the truck. IE can i get a -18 offset and run 275/65/20s or do i need to go with +20mm offset and get the 275/60/20s or will the 65s fit on the +20mm offset with no rubbing? Thanks for the help

275 is prolly the largest I would go. also a + Offset is your only real option sadly. I run 20x9 33x12.5 on a +1 offset. That is with a front level kit. Even so, I have SLIGHT rub on full lock. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlackRST said:

First off, truck looks fantastic, bravo very clean yet OEM+ look. 

 

When you mentioned mud flap kit, did you purchase a separate kit to replace where the oem flap is? If so can you link that for me? 

 

 

Of course. I only used the front part of this kit.

 

https://switchsuspension.com/chevrolet-silverado-1500-2019-2021-front-rear-mud-flap-delete-kit/

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2021 at 12:26 PM, Debo3883 said:

Not sure if this belongs here but these are just the factory 22’s that come with the Denali ultimate package. I had them chromed for a OEM plus look. 

C3B088B5-FA8E-4BF4-BD84-0A8B611C2CEE.jpeg

My favorite, thanks for sharing. I love OEM and I just ordered this truck in the same color.  Love the chore rims

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bmplockmonster said:

My favorite, thanks for sharing. I love OEM and I just ordered this truck in the same color.  Love the chore rims

I appreciate the compliment brother. Post of pic of that beast when you take delivery! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pro Comp 6 inch lift

20x10 Fuel Rebels in matte black

35x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Fabtech upper control arms

I absolutely love it. She drives better than I expected. 

E910BE7A-E3BA-4B89-90E5-F9E176EED0A6.jpeg

Edited by Therickyp
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.