In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
14tungstenLT

Lease payments RST and LT Trail boss

As the title says.  What’s your payment mileage and total out of pocket cost for RST and LT trail boss.  Sticker price would help too.  Selling my 14 and getting something new very soon. 

thank you.  hopefully we can keep them running 

Lease payments are tough because many factors come into play. Some areas of the country lease better then others, credit obviously makes a big difference too.  Depending on promotions and timing, lease numbers can change a decent amount from month to month. 

I have a custom TB 5.3 with some factory add ons. I pay 515/ month for a 10k mile a year lease(45k sticker).  I missed the boat on a few incentives because I waited to long to turn in my 16 lease( pull ahead program) but I still got about 4k off. I put 2k down but that basically covered my remaining payment on my 16. I had the pull ahead offer but it expired before I noticed. But I got GM loyalty and another discount by using GM financial again.  I have one step below top tier credit so my payments would have been a bit cheaper if I had a perfect credit( I am in the low 700s for credit score). I would have been around $480/ month if I have top tier credit. I had to really work them to get to $515/ month. Credit score can make a HUGE difference when it comes to leasing. 

I did price out a lease about 6 months before just to see and the payment was around $600/ month.