Two Questions about my new Sierra.

I believe that your the first person I've ever heard say that a Ford seat was more comfortable than, well, anybody else's seats.  I know the fords that I have been in the seats are hard as bricks.
Interesting. The seats in my f150 were definitely softer and wider the my AT4. I had a 2017 Lariet. I haven't taken a long trip yet though in my AT4 and I know sometimes a harder seat is more supportive and may be more comfortable on a long trip.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Osteoman said:

Interesting. The seats in my f150 were definitely softer and wider the my AT4. I had a 2017 Lariet. I haven't taken a long trip yet though in my AT4 and I know sometimes a harder seat is more supportive and may be more comfortable on a long trip.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

One thing is for sure, whats comfy for one may not be for another,  thank goodness we have options!

On 7/18/2019 at 1:20 PM, cbacarisse said:

I've looked in the manual briefly and haven't found the answers.

1. Is there a cabin filter?

2. How many miles typically to empty once the low fuel light comes on.

I probably could have googled, but sometimes just getting into a conversation about these things is more fun.

Check out page 194 of the Owner's Manual. Some good info on the cabin filter. 

On 7/18/2019 at 6:39 PM, Ibmikey said:

I have never had the gas pump light come on I choose to refuel  at half a tank or better, weather conditions in the winter pretty much demand a full tank if you are going any where the snow might cause problems.   I just carry that attitude through the summer months.  

i think we all do, but shit happens and so does life, so i'ts nice to know.

I always get a kick out of the info pages that tell you how many miles till empty until you're low, then it just usually says range low. Like... that's the only time any of us actually care to use that feature haha.