Electrical Plug

What options didn't your truck come equipped with that other trucks might have?

I'd be thinking of things like a heads up display or something.

Didn’t come heads up display but if someone breaks hard there is some red lights on the dash that reflects off the windshield. Didn’t come with power running boards. Doesn’t have the function for the tailgate to go up on its own. It does have the towing package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Can’t really see or reach what it is, but mine appears to be plugged into a module. I have every option except power running boards. If I had to guess...lane keep assist? HUD? E66FCD3C-217C-43EC-B34E-CC3EE64097D3.thumb.jpeg.268a44c5d9ee18a2edf3333c80d1b357.jpeg

• Like 1

Seems like it would probably be for HUD then assuming it’s the same connector you’re looking at (which it looks like it is based on color and wire colors). I don’t have any empty ones up there that I could see.

Might be a good sign if one wants to add HUD down the road. Doubt it’s plug and play but if the wiring is there, that’s some of the battle I guess.

• Like 2

Seems like it would probably be for HUD then assuming it’s the same connector you’re looking at (which it looks like it is based on color and wire colors). I don’t have any empty ones up there that I could see.

Might be a good sign if one wants to add HUD down the road. Doubt it’s plug and play but if the wiring is there, that’s some of the battle I guess.

Thank you for the input!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, lilsullivan04 said:

You have an SLT?

Silverado RST with Z71 and 4x4. It's in a much more hidden spot, took me 20 minutes to find it. It's not hanging out like yours, it's lodged between two parts.

• Like 1