What exactly did I get

23 hours ago, HeySkippyDog said:

Looks like you got a 2LT trim, at the higher end of the 2LTs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Negative sir, 2LT in the K2 trucks denotes the Z71 package...

Sounds like the OP has a truck like mine, an LT with every option box checked except leather... Sounds like a very good deal!

Well I finally got off of working nights and looked back on my window sticker and on the right side of it shows LT plus and has a listing of all the extras I got so I am guessing I got a truck with a lot of checked boxes which is always a plus for me. Thanks for the quick responses 

11 hours ago, Kevin lambright said:

Well I finally got off of working nights and looked back on my window sticker and on the right side of it shows LT plus and has a listing of all the extras I got so I am guessing I got a truck with a lot of checked boxes which is always a plus for me. Thanks for the quick responses 

Just remember,

If you like the truck, and your payment (if it applies), it was a GREAT deal!!!

Jim is spot on, but I can tell you that you got a hell of a deal. I traded my 2014 double cab LT for a new crew cab LT in 2017 and had the option to buy a LT-Plus crew cab with the 6'6" bed. I would have gone for it, but it was a pain to drive and the seats were only heated, not cooled, and it had no bedliner (spray-on ~$500). It was a $46,000 truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Only found one thing besides exhaust I want and that would be leather seats but will be doing a Katzkin leather seat cover swap. I usually am slow on purchases and I figure about a month from now I will find a kit and an upholstery shop to do it and then find a good muffler shop as my old muffler I have used for 40 years retired finally. If anyone knows a good shop around Houston Texas let me know or I might have to go past Dallas a I found a good looking shop around there

On 2019-07-21 at 3:15 AM, Prong said:

I believe the LT Plus package is what got you the sliding rear window, power pedals, and one or two other items.

My friends LT+ has a leather interior, but no sliding window or telescope wheel/pedals. This truck appears to have cloth, can you sub the leather on an LT+ for telescope wheel and the slider? 

10 hours ago, Kevin lambright said:

Only found one thing besides exhaust I want and that would be leather seats but will be doing a Katzkin leather seat cover swap. I usually am slow on purchases and I figure about a month from now I will find a kit and an upholstery shop to do it and then find a good muffler shop as my old muffler I have used for 40 years retired finally. If anyone knows a good shop around Houston Texas let me know or I might have to go past Dallas a I found a good looking shop around there

If i was going to keep my truck i would swap seats. I hate leather seats but that was the only way to get the 6.2. Funny when my lease is up i am going to look for a 2005-2007 silverado. Nice truck.

15 hours ago, Kevin lambright said:

If anyone knows a good shop around Houston Texas let me know or I might have to go past Dallas a I found a good looking shop around there

If it wasn’t a 24 hour round trip for me this is the place I would have had mine done. They have some videos on YouTube of these trucks.

http://www.kinneysmufflershop.com/kinneysmufflershop.com/HOME.html

I have seen this place and it’s only about 4 hours from me. Have looked at a lot of cat back systems that are already made but don’t like the sound of them and have always had custom made. They will probably be looked at more before I get exhaust done

Congrats on the truck!  I got a 2018 GMC 4x4 WT package with Bluetooth, backup camera, manual transfer case, power windows, power locks, power adjustable mirrors, towing package with brake controller, no carpet etc...  

I was searching high and low for a non-frills truck.  I'm the opposite!  If you could give me manual windows and door locks I'd probably take it!!!!

I got a screaming deal on it since it was a new never titled truck, used as a service loaner with a few thousand miles on it!  

Paid 28,500 out the door with 4K on the odemeter!  Warranty started at 3K for me since it was a service loaner

I've updated the tires, installed ODB AFM disable, tonneau cover, nice seat covers, and I'm fixing to get the bed sprayed!  I enjoy the truck.  If you enjoy it and like the payment, that is all that matters.  I drove 4 hrs to get this one when I saw it advertised.  

I also want to lift and put an exhaust on it!  But I'll wait out the 60K warranty till I mess with it outside of factory specs on everything.  I just don't want any fuss if I have to take it in for anything.  I can wait.

Edited by Praedator

Sounds like you also got exactly what you wanted. If I could have found one I would have bought a 1972 Chevy truck like I had when I was younger but they have outpriced themselves and my wife, the boss, wanted me to get a new truck to carry me into retirement which is only 4 years away. Knowing I keep trucks at least ten years it ought to last