Increase power to stock Bose subwoofer?

My Texas Edition has the center console subwoofer, but you wouldn't even know it was there unless you really cranked up the volume.  I don't really want to mess with adding an aftermarket subwoofer, but I would like to know if there is a relatively easy way to increase the wattage going to the stock subwoofer?

I don't know where the other post went ask about how I was listening, but I re respond anyways for better info.

I normally listen to FM as i do not have a contract with XM radio.  I haven't figured out a way to stream my Amazon Music from my Pixel 3 into the stock head unit through Bluetooth.  I didn't think that was possible.  I thought you could just make phone calls over the Bluetooth system, but if that is possible I would love to know how to do that.  Currently I use a USB-C to 3.5mm  cable from my phone into the Aux input of the radio if i want to listen to that kind of music.   In those situations I have to turn the volume on the phone all the way up, and turn the radio dial all the way up in order to get mediocre bass.  I am absolutely AMAZED at how clean the signal is in that situation though.  Normally if you max out the volume on units the signal gets distorted badly, but it comes through quite clear.