ReadyLift AT4 and TrialBoss lift/level

it is my understanding the dealer has the software to adjust that for you. for a slight nominal fee of course

They’ll adjust it to the closest size they have which is probably a 33” as thats what the traiboss/at4 come with the 20s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I just got my Readylift 4" SST lift kit for my RST and it will be installed on Tuesday.  Holding the control arms that correct for proper angles, I can see they are very robust. They appear to be far stronger than OEM and of course use a highjer grade ball joint.

I have used Rough Country in the past and the quality of the Readylift components is much better.

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2019 at 11:54 PM, Trailboss91 said:

On the 35" wheel thread you said you had no level? I'm just curious on what your setup is, cause I really like how the truck looks and sits.

There is a concerning post about the 1.5" kit that has prematurely torn the boot of the ball joint on the uca when using this kit, just an FYI.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tanner709 said:

On the 35" wheel thread you said you had no level? I'm just curious on what your setup is, cause I really like how the truck looks and sits.

There is a concerning post about the 1.5" kit that has prematurely torn the boot of the ball joint on the uca when using this kit, just an FYI.

Thanks for the heads up. My tires are 295/70/18 falken wildpeaks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I added a 1/2” bottom spacer I had laying around from a previous 2014 Sierra. Fit perfect and the alignment only showed one side needing adjustment (yellow was green ink and I can’t get all the pics to upload straight).  The small alignment is probably because the truck was used and it needed an alignment anyway.  So If you’re adding the half inch and it’s already aligned I would not expect it to need one... but I would still check because tires are expensive. 

If I order/add the top 1/2” strut spacer to for a total of 1” additional on top of the factory AT4’s 2” (3” total) I may need new upper control arms because look at the Ball joint pics below (CV angles won’t be an issue). Since I do use it to tow with think I’m just gonna call it a day. It is amazing how depending on where you take the picture from results visually in a different look. In person it is close to what I wanted... a small rake. 

878999AC-AAE6-4645-ABB2-5E985D87D3A8.jpeg

27060F10-3D67-415C-BE23-13B379519482.jpeg

5413155A-FE82-474B-8EAD-7A39766FED64.jpeg

746DCB20-D1E2-4D64-8A8D-DB9A8FE6E302.jpeg

48538EC0-AF7D-41DC-99EF-212A3D99B234.jpeg

Edited by EXSlider400

• 1 month later...

I have my sst plus 2” ready lift kit now for my 2019 trail boss custom going with 285/65/20 falken wildpeak at3w on 20” xd snare wheels and n fab nerf bars hoping to get it in the shop and put together by the end of next week

Edited by Garth Hubbard