In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

This picture shows how much bigger the new generation trucks are compared to the 2019 trucks, big difference in the cab height....it just looks massive to me.

gmc slt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow. Can’t wait to see one in person. Really wanting an at4

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Pastusak.t said:

Wow. Can’t wait to see one in person. Really wanting an at4

I really like AT4 HD as well. As soon as they offer the 10 speed with the 6.6L Gas I may have to trade up and add on to the garage to fit the gigantic new beasts. 

I still hate the mirrors haha.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, 2018GMC said:

I really like AT4 HD as well. As soon as they offer the 10 speed with the 6.6L Gas I may have to trade up and add on to the garage to fit the gigantic new beasts. 

My same thoughts. I have a 16 gasser now. I just want the 10 speed and adaptive cruise and I’ll probably pull the trigger. 

drove a chevy duramax  yesterday - it rode great compared to my 2009 duramax. i have a denali duramax that has been built since 6\18  - just waiting on delivery 

Really getting anxious here too.

My TPW is 7/29, moved up from 8/5

Test drove a 2500 Denali Duramax today.  Loved it.  Waiting for. White one and the AT4 to come in to compare and pull the trigger. 

On 7/27/2019 at 10:59 PM, MrChips said:

This picture shows how much bigger the new generation trucks are compared to the 2019 trucks, big difference in the cab height....it just looks massive to me.

gmc slt.jpg

Enlarged it a little, took out the lens curve from the wide angle shot, cropped out the sky, and reduced the overdone HDR a bit for a better comparison (in case anyone else wanted to see).

gmcslt.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/28/2019 at 8:10 AM, Pastusak.t said:

My same thoughts. I have a 16 gasser now. I just want the 10 speed and adaptive cruise and I’ll probably pull the trigger. 

I'm probably going with a 20 Denali and want adaptive cruise, however my understanding is that the 20's are not coming with adaptive cruise.  

2 hours ago, m5guy said:

I'm probably going with a 20 Denali and want adaptive cruise, however my understanding is that the 20's are not coming with adaptive cruise.  

Yeah... the 2020 1500’s have it. So maybe the 2021 hd’s will too.

Posted (edited)

Sweet baby jesus that looks so much bigger. I saw a 1500 AT4 at the dealership while getting my collapsed lifter fixed and it was huge. I can't imagine how big the HD AT4 is going to look like. I am looking to upgrade to a 2500 next year and may need a bigger driveway. 

Edited by Scott P
  • Like 1

Man...I hope chevy brings back the 1500HD option because the 2500HD is a monster,  where can you even park that thing lol.   I bet its size will cut down its use as a daily driver drastically.    It probably tows fantastic tho.

I really wanted a 6.6 gas 2500HD but honestly Its size I could only use it towing.  Could you imagine parking that thing in a major city?  I thought the precious 3/4 tons you could at least swing it as a daily driver if you wanted.    This thing looks like that mini semi truck International CXT made back before the oil spike

I had a 2500 as a daily from 2010 until last month.  You get used to the size and will come to look down on 1/2 tons as insubstantial.

Here is my current daily. It felt big for about a week, now it is normal.  

pB0y5CMqQKqPPnmskU0BFg.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Scott P said:

Sweet baby jesus that looks so much bigger. I saw a 1500 AT4 at the dealership while getting my collapsed lifter fixed and it was huge. I can't imagine how big the HD AT4 is going to look like. I am looking to upgrade to a 2500 next year and may need a bigger driveway. 

I don't think there is 'extra' lift on the HD version.