In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By RogueOneOverland
      Finally finished my stereo setup. SoundMan iPad Dash Kit, AudioQuest DragonFly DAC, AudioControl Overdrive Plus, JL Audio HD900/5, JL Audio 8W3v3-4, Focal K2 Power 6.5, 33 Sq Ft of SoundSkins Dampening, SMD OM-1 Monitors on highs and lows. 

• By th3magpi3
      Hi everybody!

As some of you may know, I've been working hard to help the lovely members of this forums program some of their vehicles to add unique and exciting features to their trucks and cars.

Well, I'm happy to announce a project I've been working very hard on over the last few months. Welcome to Coastal Flash!

Final_Short.mp4

We have been spending countless hours taking the time to develop new products and features for our line of vehicles and add them all to an easy to use marketplace for all members of the forum to enjoy.

We're happy to offer free shipping on all kit purchases across North America and also are happy to provide phone support to anybody who purchases our services. Plus, we will beat any price quoted by our competitors on kits and programming services. It's not about being the cheapest, but about making these upgrades more affordable for the average user. The entire reason this market was formed was because we felt the current market was monopolized and overcharging for their services. Coastal Flash is here to put an end to that.

Currently, we offer:

Both 2.0-2.5 HMI Carplay/Android Auto kits & Programming Denali Cluster Programming and Upgrades Video in Motion Unlocks Rear Camera in Motion Unlock & Harness Custom HMI Boot Animations and Splash Screens Amplifier repair Late 90's - mid 2010's Radio Linking and Testing Navigation Updates Custom Reverse Engineering Services And many more services...  
      So please, if you are interested in getting any of these upgrades done to your vehicle, I encourage you to take a look at what we've been up to!

Feel free to take a look through some of the upgrade threads posted here on the forums and look at the reviews some customers have been leaving for our services. I think their words speak for themselves. 

I'm also very open to ideas or suggestions from forum members of what you'd like to see installed into your vehicles, so feel free to send me a PM or an email and let me know what mod you'd like to see done next. Nothing is too big or too small.

I'll be consistently monitoring this thread and updating it with new services and discoveries as we make them available.

Oh, and one more thing, we're offering some special discounts for Black Friday and Cyber Monday so feel free to stop by, take a look around and save some cash on that new upgrade you've been wanting to get.

Thanks for stopping by and thank you to everyone who has shown us so much encouragement and support over the last year as we've gotten our products and services tuned in. I can't wait to show you what else we have in store for you in the near future 😉

Talk to you all soon...

-Mag
    • By Paul Spencer
      Can anyone tell me if the new 2020 (or older) YukonXL, does the Apple Carplay cast Google Maps onto the screen?  I've read that it only plays with Apple Maps.  thx
    • By Kolton Leslie
      I have an aftermarket stereo in my 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD with the Bose sound system. Currently, i only have one speaker working, the other 3 have no sound coming from them. Any idea what could cause this? or a work around for the Bose system. Im tired of listening to my music through one speaker.
    • By Shawn Maynard
      I have a 2004 avalanche I change the head unit I went to Walmart  In bought the plug for my new radio. plugged everything in and my front speakers do not work. I've heard and read  A lot about the pre amp.  But nobody explains how to do it  In detail. I also have an extra plug with 2 wires that are inertwined with each otherI don't know what those 2 wires are or what they go.