Polaris Teams With Rockford Fosgate To Offer Factory-Installed Premium Audio

Gorehamj

polaris rzr.jpg

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
7-30-2019

Polaris buyers can now order their side-by-side ATV with the loudest, highest-performing audio system available direct from the factory. Polaris has teamed up with Rockford Fosgate, an industry leader in high-performance audio systems, to delivery high-quality audio on is new General and RZR XP. "In working with the team at Polaris we see that they are as passionate about off-road as we are about our music," said Bill Jackson, Rockford CEO and President. "We both strive to deliver class leading products to enthusiasts of our brands, and I believe that the fact that Polaris recognized this opportunity to give their owners features they demand in vehicles fully equipped from the factory reinforces their position as a market leader."

These are audio systems specifically designed for off-road use.

"Our team of designers here at Rockford are proud to be leading the way for the next generation of audio in off-road vehicles," explained Jake Braaten, Rockford Vice President of New Product Development and Engineering. "It was a challenge to figure out the best solution to integrate premium sound into these models, but after optimizing the speakers and their locations, we knew that we could deliver an amazing sound experience in the General."

fosgate polaris.jpg

Rockford Fosgate also offers systems for Polaris vehicles that have already been acquired. Learn more at the company's website. GM-Trucks.com staff have sampled Rockford Fosgate audio in many vehicles and have always been impressed. This pairing seems like a perfect match to us.   

• 2 years later...
On 7/30/2019 at 11:32 PM, Gorehamj said:

polaris rzr.jpg

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
7-30-2019

Polaris buyers can now order their side-by-side ATV with the loudest, highest-performing audio system available direct from the factory. Polaris  has teamed up with Rockford Fosgate, an industry leader in high-performance audio systems, to delivery high-quality audio on is new General and RZR XP. "In working with the team at Polaris we see that they are as passionate about off-road as we are about our music," said Bill Jackson, Rockford CEO and President. "We both strive to deliver class leading products to enthusiasts of our brands, and I believe that the fact that Polaris recognized this opportunity to give their owners features they demand in vehicles fully equipped from the factory reinforces their position as a market leader."

These are audio systems specifically designed for off-road use.

"Our team of designers here at Rockford are proud to be leading the way for the next generation of audio in off-road vehicles," explained Jake Braaten, Rockford Vice President of New Product Development and Engineering. "It was a challenge to figure out the best solution to integrate premium sound into these models, but after optimizing the speakers and their locations, we knew that we could deliver an amazing sound experience in the General." dordle

fosgate polaris.jpg

Rockford Fosgate also offers systems for Polaris vehicles that have already been acquired. Learn more at the company's website. GM-Trucks.com staff have sampled Rockford Fosgate audio in many vehicles and have always been impressed. This pairing seems like a perfect match to us.   

Figuring out the most effective way to include quality sound into these vehicles was a difficult task; nevertheless, after we had optimized the speakers and their positions, we were certain that we would be able to provide an outstanding sound experience in the General.

Edited by creaseeveryday

I must be different. I love music my album, CD, iPod music collector will attest. When I used to off road in my younger days. Music wasn’t the sound I was focusing on. 

1 hour ago, diyer2 said:

What are you trying to say Karnut?

Engine music. Most of the the time I’m hours on a road trip before I listen to the music. I have a conversation with the machine. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...