I have a 2019 Silverado LTZ crew cab with the Z71 package and the 6.2l engine.  I recently took a trip from Phoenix to SPI Texas and noticed that the suspension was horrible and I wasn't sure if this was common for the Rancho shocks or if I should take the truck in to be looked at.  Basically every time I went over a dip the truck would dip down then up and down 4-5 times before riding smooth again.  It reminded me of my old '68 Chevy 2 when the shocks went bad.  The truck was loaded down for the trip but nothing excessive and I noticed this some prior to the trip, but not as bad.  I also noticed before the trip the truck seemed to bottom out on some simple speed bumps when I was going only 5-7 MPH and bottomed out on a dip on a side road when I was going about 10-15 MPH.  Neither of these times was the truck loaded with anything.  

The up and down is so bad I could see losing control on a very curvy road or if I had been pulling a trailer.  I plan to get the 2" GM lift for the truck but if this is how the Rancho shocks are I'll have to look into something else.  I was planning on the GM lift due to them correcting the camera and driver safety features after the lift so everything continues to work correctly.  

Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks