My AT4 HD mods...

Just dropped her off for window tint, camlocker and tires. A little disappointed I can’t go with bigger tires than what came on it(275/65/20) without scrubbing. These things fill up the wheel wells stock. Going with Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Will possibly upgrade size a little in the future when leveling kits are out for the 2020s. Pics to come when I pick up!

Nice looking truck, I heard you could fit 35x12.5x20 with no lift.  I am still awaiting the arrival of mine, those tires look good enough though, was just hoping to fit 35s.  I don't like to level as I haul to often 

23 minutes ago, Chrisw253 said:

Nice looking truck, I heard you could fit 35x12.5x20 with no lift.  I am still awaiting the arrival of mine, those tires look good enough though, was just hoping to fit 35s.  I don't like to level as I haul to often 

I’d be interested to know if the 35s scrub with no level. I got ridge grapplers but stayed with stock size because i didn’t think I could go bigger without scrubbing. The stock at4 tires fill up the wheel wells! 

3 hours ago, bharris515 said:

I’d be interested to know if the 35s scrub with no level. I got ridge grapplers but stayed with stock size because i didn’t think I could go bigger without scrubbing. The stock at4 tires fill up the wheel wells! 

I was talking to a guy in IG and he shared this with me. Says 35x12.5x20 with no trimming. Not sure if there was any rubbing. 

0972F1C0-E381-44B0-9B46-A0A0AD2BD558.png

3 hours ago, bharris515 said:

Do you have a front on look of your truck?  Would like to see that view

25 minutes ago, Chrisw253 said:

I was talking to a guy in IG and he shared this with me. Says 35x12.5x20 with no trimming. Not sure if there was any rubbing. 

0972F1C0-E381-44B0-9B46-A0A0AD2BD558.png

They fit because those aftermarket wheels are a different offset. I wanted to keep stock wheels. I would have been pushing it.