I just realized that my truck hasn't "AutoStopped" for the past couple of months.  Not really complaining but it made me check all my setting to make sure I wasn't in Tow mode or anything.  Everything is normal, the feature doesn't seem to work anymore though.  Anyone else notice this?

Yup if the AC is blaring it won’t shut off. There are lots of reasons it won’t shut off.

AC, Low Battery, Low Temps, High Temps, mode, something plugged into the 120V, trailer attached.

It will essentially only do it if conditions are perfect. 

I can’t remember the last time my other car shut itself off. 

My auto stop worked once since June. With these hot humid La. days and tbe A/C pumping, auto stop won't come on. A few weeks ago we had a cool morning spell, A/C was off and auto stop came on. That's been about it.

My 2019 Sierra Denali auto stop/auto start works as advertised. Only stops/starts if completely stopped with foot firmly on brake, transmission in Drive, only disabled if AC is on FULL (otherwise it works as normal) and certain atmospheric conditions exist, mild conditions with A/C on or off will not matter. I plugged a trailer light adapter in and it does not shut off the auto s/s per design (you have to have a trailer light attached or make a modification to the plug, adapter or wiring which I am not going to do). I had read elsewhere that "Sport" mode disables it but that does not shut it down either. I have tried everything I could think of or that had been suggested and the only thing that works with the least effort, no mods, no chance of voiding warranty is using the simple button on the dash to disable it (the "A" with a circle around it), but you must do it each time you restart the car, (Oh poor me!) it is second nature to me now, and to think I drove a shift for years. GM was one of the last makers to use this "technology" and some such as Toyota have used some form of it going back to the 1970s. Manufacturers get CAFE standards credit up to 3 years before and up to 5 years after utilizing such "fuel efficient" devices so you will see some of them come and go from year to year and vary by manufacturer. I would prefer the default to be for the owner/driver to decide whether to utilize the technology or not, (in other words off unless I turn it on) but that probably counts against their CAFE credits. It does not matter that it only saves around $50 per year in optimum conditions use (read that somewhere else), or that there is more wear and tear on starters, batteries, and more, just as long as it saves a tank of gas per year it is a winner for CAFE and the politicians and manufacturers can exclaim victory for all, look what we did for you!  No thanks, I can do better by altering my personal driving habits.