What is the deal with the drop kit for these trucks

I bought the supreme suspension kit. How the hell do you get those passenger bolts out of the differential bracket? The 1 bolt is so wedged between the steering assist you can barely get the nut off. Plus the bracket flexes so when you push up on the bolts you get almost zero leverage. Plus Im doing this on the ground. Help please if you have experience with this.

7 hours ago, mchnhd4 said:

I bought the supreme suspension kit. How the hell do you get those passenger bolts out of the differential bracket? The 1 bolt is so wedged between the steering assist you can barely get the nut off. Plus the bracket flexes so when you push up on the bolts you get almost zero leverage. Plus Im doing this on the ground. Help please if you have experience with this.

I've never heard of this drop kit before

11 minutes ago, mchnhd4 said:

All the dif drop kits for these trucks have to very similar. There's only 4 bolts you're dealing with.

I think the confusion here comes from not mentioning it was the differential drop kit.  When I read the title and then your thread, I assumed you were talking about a lowering (drop) kit. 

I hope someone can help you.

1 hour ago, mchnhd4 said:

All the dif drop kits for these trucks have to very similar. There's only 4 bolts you're dealing with.

I was under the impression he was talking about a drop kit. Not a drop bracket 

On 8/12/2019 at 12:29 PM, SASK_RT said:

I think the confusion here comes from not mentioning it was the differential drop kit.  When I read the title and then your thread, I assumed you were talking about a lowering (drop) kit. 

I hope someone can help you.

Yes Im sorry. I meant the differential drop kit. I would get pics but its all back together with the stock bolts which is scary because there's not much thread left to grab on the bolts and nuts after putting in the 1/2" spacers. Supreme said you have to press the bolts out of the passenger side of the differential bracket. They appear to be pressed into a rubber bushing of some type but when you take off the nut and try pushing the bolt upward and out, the differential bracket just flexes. Either not many people are doing the differential drop; they're doing it a different way; or they have no issues getting those bolts out. 

15 minutes ago, mchnhd4 said:

Yes Im sorry. I meant the differential drop kit. I would get pics but its all back together with the stock bolts which is scary because there's not much thread left to grab on the bolts and nuts after putting in the 1/2" spacers. Supreme said you have to press the bolts out of the passenger side of the differential bracket. They appear to be pressed into a rubber bushing of some type but when you take off the nut and try pushing the bolt upward and out, the differential bracket just flexes. Either not many people are doing the differential drop; they're doing it a different way; or they have no issues getting those bolts out. 

Can you spray some PB blast into that bushing to encourage the bolt to slip out?

On 8/15/2019 at 9:48 AM, madsen203 said:

Can you spray some PB blast into that bushing to encourage the bolt to slip out?

That was my thought but i had such crappy leverage from the ground i dont think it would have mattered. I am going to try and use a lift at my buddy's dealer and see if we can get it out. What a pain in the ass. I was hoping someone had dealt with that and could share what worked for them.