In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Just noticed this on my new trail boss. Looks like a factory paint defect? Any idea what causes this and if its fixable? Going to take a trip to dealer. Its on the top of the cab by rear window. ef373dca6df70bb9e803841f7d13fca4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Ah man, sorry to hear about this. looks like a defect. 
Yeah it sucks. Never noticed it during the walk around when i picked it up. Its not super noticeable. Could always be worse!

1 hour ago, mrskiff said:

Yeah it sucks. Never noticed it during the walk around when i picked it up. Its not super noticeable. Could always be worse!

I have a small blemish on my roof too- very similar to yours. 

I can’t see it unless I’m standing in the bed so I think I’m gonna just live with it, plus on Summit White it’s not so noticeable. 

I have a small blemish on my roof too- very similar to yours. 
I can’t see it unless I’m standing in the bed so I think I’m gonna just live with it, plus on Summit White it’s not so noticeable. 
Yeah the roof is definitely a less noticeable spot. Paint quality seems to get worse and worse these days.

I have one about 1/4 that size on my trail boss door. Looks like two or three grains of sand or dirt stuck to the door and got painted over.

Also noticed my black TB rims have one or two bubbles in the paint

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk