In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Had this odd overlay happen todayf792c4a34285bc68362a07278963e6df.jpg3932be8a1d2aadc87d7a0bec5d15f17e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Is that an Android screen? Never seen that map before.

• Like 1

Yes sir. It's the new android auto

• Like 1

10 hours ago, eppieguy said:

its Waze

Yes sir. It's the new android auto

I switched to the nee android auto and it definitely needs some tweaking. I had some issues with my playlist through amazon music, hopefully some updates will get it fixed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Does this update, or prior update, allow user to program HVAC settings when remote start is initiated, i.e. can you tell it what minimum outside temp must be before turning heat on or ac on?  

1 hour ago, PalmettoChevy said:

Does this update, or prior update, allow user to program HVAC settings when remote start is initiated, i.e. can you tell it what minimum outside temp must be before turning heat on or ac on?  

That's not something the user has ever been able to control without a mod, including previous generations.  Updates so far have been bug/problem fixes, mostly or at least that's the main focus.

On 8/25/2019 at 7:10 PM, carlosh said:

Had this odd overlay happen todayf792c4a34285bc68362a07278963e6df.jpg3932be8a1d2aadc87d7a0bec5d15f17e.jpg

I've had that too. I tried unplugging the phone and the plugging it in again. That seemed to fix it.

Scott

• Like 1

I have noticed that since v805.1 update my rear seat reminder only works about half of the time I shut my truck off. I use it to remind me to close the rear slider, but if you use it to make sure your kids don't die in a hot car, be warned it may not beep at you all the time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk