In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Wagner Front brake pad price.

I need to install new brakes on my 2011 avalanche. The one's I am looking at are the Wagner OEX 1363 Ceramic front pads. A local discount parts store "OReillys" wants $73.99 for 2 wheels. However, if I order from Rock Auto online the price is $26.79 for the same product! Has anyone had experience from this company? The price seems almost too good to be true!

I guess OReillys doesn't want to sell them. I don't purchase from "O"

You can trust Rockauto. Be sure and check price after adding shipping whenever buying from them so you can make accurate comparison to other places. Sometimes on multiple part orders, they will ship from more than one location and shipping can be a bit much

Edited by txab
  • Thanks 1

I'd go with a little better pad for the money, wagners are good but you can still get a good daily/performance pad for a touch more money.

Parts stores have the mark up because you don't pay the shipping and won't pay any other shipping for warranty issues.

Edited by CamGTP
19 hours ago, CamGTP said:

I'd go with a little better pad for the money, wagners are good but you can still get a good daily/performance pad for a touch more money.

Parts stores have the mark up because you don't pay the shipping and won't pay any other shipping for warranty issues.

CamGTP, can you suggest a better brand of pad?

I thought AC delco made a more performance/daily driver pad but I'd have to look again. Otherwise powerstop makes great pads. They should be low dust and ceramic as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1