2020 Denali w/Max Trailering Package (NHT)

17 minutes ago, muttman14 said:

So the Denali doesn't appear to have an option for the Max Trailering Package any longer!  Thoughts? 

When Denali got Magnetic Ride Control in 2015 it lost it.  Hasn't had it since.  Not sure if it was available in 2014 though.  High Country you can option NHT for 2019+up. 

Looks like on 2020 HC,

NHT Requires 4WD model and (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Not available with (Z71) Z71 Off-Road Package or 22" wheels. 

On other LT, RST and LTZ trims it can be ordered with 5.3 or 6.2

Never available with Z71, so not available on LT Trail Boss

Edited by redwngr

• 2 months later...
On 8/16/2019 at 11:19 AM, muttman14 said:

So the Denali doesn't appear to have an option for the Max Trailering Package any longer!  Thoughts? 

True.  I settled for the SLT 6.2 NHT.  It has enough options for me not to be upset about not getting the Denali.  I was more interested in power and capability in the end.  Also many thousands cheaper.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I will say it was more difficult to find but overall I am happy with the decision to have performance over luxury.  After driving this 10 speed, I could never drive a 6 speed again.  Still wish GM would let us pick Gear ratios a la carte 

Edited by blazerk5drew