High Country 3” Rough Country Lift

Dude, looks awesome! This is the way these trucks should come from the factory. 

SO much better.

tires are really gonna make it look like a TRUCK. Congrats on the new ride too, btw!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chance1025 said:

Dude, looks awesome! This is the way these trucks should come from the factory. 

SO much better.

tires are really gonna make it look like a TRUCK. Congrats on the new ride too, btw!

Thanks. Even my salesman said it looks like it should have from the factory, well, besides the tires. 

18 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

Definitely. Looks better as far as stance, but I will agree about the tire issue. Need more sidewall.

I agree, I was looking again last night, anything at a 33,34,35" tire in 22" only comes in a load range E, I'll have more sidewall but have a worse ride, not too sure how I feel about that. Only real option is to go to 20" wheels then the options are endless. 

1 hour ago, mafd2 said:

Finding the right height taller AT tire that won't rub in a 22" may be a dilemma.

There are a few options I’ve seen guys running in 35x12.50 that would fit. And there are a few 285/55 options that may fit better (no rub). But your right. Seems like all of them are E

41 minutes ago, Chance1025 said:

There are a few options I’ve seen guys running in 35x12.50 that would fit. And there are a few 285/55 options that may fit better (no rub). But your right. Seems like all of them are E

The problem is that on the OEM wheel I cant run wider than my current 11.93 wide tires because I can't even get my finger between the tire and the upper control arm, it's so close it's not even funny. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well I can confirm that the 285/55R22  Nitto Terra Grappler G2's fit with no rubbing with the Rough Country 3" lift. I'll post pictures once I clean it up but it looks a lot better now with the larger tire. 

5 minutes ago, jordanl010 said:

How's the ride with that lift? Any big change from stock? 

In my opinion it rides better than stock, the only reason could be the better shocks in the rear, otherwise it’s all stock suspension. It has a little more body roll but that’s to be expected. I’m very happy and I have 1” of clearance to get in to my garage so life is good.