Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Grinnen

What 2014-2018 accessories fit the 2019?

Recommended Posts

The title says it all..What 2014-2018 accessories fit the 2019? Running boards, bullbars with the adapter plates for 2014-2018, tonneau covers, etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Crazyhomer33 said:

I used my tonneau cover off from my 15. 

Thank you.

 

Any idea if the bull bar from the 14-18 will fit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about Side Steps? Anyone have measurements off their older Silverados? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of members have said the side steps won’t work, bolts not even close to lining up. There is a thread showing pictures somewhere around here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, eppieguy said:

A couple of members have said the side steps won’t work, bolts not even close to lining up. There is a thread showing pictures somewhere around here.

Thanks for the heads up! Guy on craigslist was looking to purchase mine off my 19 for his ‘18.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2019 at 9:48 PM, Crazyhomer33 said:

I used my tonneau cover off from my 15. 

is it short by 1" ? what size bed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did not notice that at all. The top of the tailgate being so wide I feel compensates for it. I had to adjust my clamps toward the inside more. My previous tonneau has 3 different locations it could be installed in. I wish I could upload a pic but it keeps telling me the file is too large. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crazyhomer33 said:

I did not notice that at all. The top of the tailgate being so wide I feel compensates for it. I had to adjust my clamps toward the inside more. My previous tonneau has 3 different locations it could be installed in. I wish I could upload a pic but it keeps telling me the file is too large. 

so it is water-tight? or at least as water tight as it was on your 2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for posting a response so late, this went to a spam folder. Yes as water tight as before. Not 100%. Just a little wetness near the back but not bad at all and that was after a downpour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's surprising since the 19 bed is 2 inches longer,  but glad it worked for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, wizard4878 said:

that's surprising since the 19 bed is 2 inches longer,  but glad it worked for you

I believe it's quoted at 6'7" and the old models are 6'6". I may be wrong but I think the 1" is negligible with most covers as they have room to be mounted more forward or backward.

 

This was the case with my extang tri-fold.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, tanner709 said:

I believe it's quoted at 6'7" and the old models are 6'6". I may be wrong but I think the 1" is negligible with most covers as they have room to be mounted more forward or backward.

 

This was the case with my extang tri-fold.

Could be, I have not measured but the brochure says the old bed is 5'6" and the new one is 5'8"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.