Any dealers out there with 2020 Chevrolet 3500 HD with Duramax and long bed DRW ?

I am wondering IF GM is trying to "off load" ALL the 2019 duallys still in inventory? To myself would be a reason to delay the 2020 dually lines. They made a mistake of bringing in the 2020 line early. Also there should be no other Federal or Cali regulatory reasons as the SRW are out in dealers. They are trying and poor recouping (saving face as its intentional) their supposedly slow / early "bean counter" release.  They didn't anticipate the heavy competition from Dod$% and high negative feedback on higher end interiors for a NEW HIGHER PRICED / sticker shock.

Chuck

Edited by Gecko50

20 hours ago, B_SKY33 said:

Good luck, Long beds are on late delivery per GMC's website and pair that with a DRW you'd be looking early 2020 ( at least my estiamte)

I am furious on the delay of the 2020 long bed duallys. I found a site https://www.donlen.com/production-trucks-gm.html that shows a bit more info on truck production. Nothing is really given for a hard date. As I mentioned in earlier posting I feel that it can't be the truck with the only major changes are a long bed and the dually rear tires. Also consideration is the SAE increase of the weight allowances for Goose neck and 5th wheels. It can't be on emission regulations as the 1 ton SRW are in slow production as it is now. It is very slow as many are held up / delayed deliveries / shipments. I know GM has bragged out loud that they are renovating the production line to increase the production. So many bottle necks. I cannot figure out a big bang circus (cue the clowns and elephants with balloons) of the new truck AND the dually trucks BUT to delay a hugh profit items really makes me think they may have other problems? Also look, it "MIGHT BE" they over produced the '19 dually models AND they didn't anticipate the hugh push back on the competition trucks and a cellar price sale as well as the new up graded interior on the Dodge truck line, hence using the bean counters statement they "intentionally had a slow release"? They also got a ear full (key board warriors) about the poor looking carbon copy (hey IF we move the switch over the other side it a NEW dash) hasn't worked especially on the high end Chevrolet /GMC trucks as they want to further increase the prices. So they know they are behind the ball. Delay the '20 dually and hope to crash the '21 model early with up dated dashes etc. BUT they have already lost market share, how many buyers have or are looking to make THAT switch!

Chuck