Heads up Carven Exhaust sale

Just saw they have 15% off until the 7th (and then decreasing % off for the rest of september) with the code Sum19. Shipping appears to be free as well, at least to Illinois. Brings their full length cat back from $599 down to $509. Full 304 stainless system which is a better quality, more corrosion resistant stainless than 400 series and much more than aluminized steel.

I want the system, but after $1000 deductible, a new gun (on sale), and another order from Diode Dynamics (on sale), I don't want to spend more money. [emoji31]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Farmerman1379 said:

a new gun (on sale), and another order from Diode Dynamics (on sale)

What'd you get?  I just did the same, bought a new H&K VP9 for my EDC.

Also, what'd you buy from DD?  I'm considering a full set of rear facing lights from them, 3rd brake, license, cargo, reverse, etc.  Not sure how bright I want to go but knowing my taste I'd just get their brightest in everything, haha.

What'd you get?  I just did the same, bought a new H&K VP9 for my EDC.

Also, what'd you buy from DD?  I'm considering a full set of rear facing lights from them, 3rd brake, license, cargo, reverse, etc.  Not sure how bright I want to go but knowing my taste I'd just get their brightest in everything, haha.
Camo Mossberg 500 combo, specifically with the cantilever rifled slug barrel. Put a Nikon Prostaff P3 2-7x32 on it for deer season. Hornady SST 300 gr sabot slugs cookin' along at 2000 fps.

I bought a 6 inch light bar and 2 of their 6 inch U shaped light mounts. I'm relocating one of my other 6 inch bars but I chopped its original mounts up to make my own custom ones. Going to make them both into auxiliary high beams and put them behind the grille on my truck.

11 minutes ago, Farmerman1379 said:

Mossberg 500

Sexy.  Mossbergs are my favorite.  My uncle has a really nice one that can load 3.5" magnums.  Kicks like a freakin' mule too.

Good luck with deer season.  I don't have a lot of faith in this year.  State has been doing a lot of logging and has really screwed up the ecosystem.  And I only have 1 week of vacation time so it'll be the first week of bow season for me to try and catch the young bucks up and at 'em early on.  Rut season was junk last year, did not see one single set of horns in 2 weeks (last week of bow, first week of gun).

• Like 1

Sexy.  Mossbergs are my favorite.  My uncle has a really nice one that can load 3.5" magnums.  Kicks like a freakin' mule too.

Good luck with deer season.  I don't have a lot of faith in this year.  State has been doing a lot of logging and has really screwed up the ecosystem.  And I only have 1 week of vacation time so it'll be the first week of bow season for me to try and catch the young bucks up and at 'em early on.  Rut season was junk last year, did not see one single set of horns in 2 weeks (last week of bow, first week of gun).
I got a deer this year, about 2 months ago with my truck. The shop's fit & finish was crappy so it's going back next week. We were out making silage this week and I counted 9 deer that evening. The first one was a massive buck, the largest I've seen on the farm. I had trail cams set up out in the woods and found some pretty slick areas where deer travel through a lot. Just need a blind or a stand. Those Hornady SSTs have a helluva kick. I couldn't imagine 3.5 magnums.7b2a8680c9f71950bb03af122b3e483f.jpg