Dealer overfilled my truck with 6 quarts of oil

I took my truck into the local Chevy dealership recently for a diagnosis, which turned out to be a bad motor mount. Month or two later I go to change the oil on it after running  EPR by BBG through the oil. while performing the oil change I discovered that it had a different filter than what I had put on it when I first got the truck. the dealer did an oil change that I didn't ask for and didn't drain the original oil, just changed the filter and added six more quarts, there was so much oil that when I pulled the plug it over shot my oil catcher. Anyway a week before I discovered this, the truck blew smoke on startup for about four or five times. also noticed just before I discover this that going to get on the highway, the motor seemed to be fighting itself which I'm assuming was because it was too full of oil. 

I've contacted the dealer and they've taking responsibility for it. My concern is long-term, what damage could have been done to internals what damage could have been done to seals and so on. Looking for advice on what I should ask of the dealership.  

Thanks in advance and hopefully I posted this in the right place, I'm new...

Edited by Robert falke

I don't know how that can be predicted.  Might not have done any long term damage but have to wait and see.  About all you can do is pretend that dealer does not exist and never go back there, even to use the rest room.