In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hunter1296
      Took my 2017 Chevy Silverado z71 to the dealer today . Engine was ticking on top end sounded like a lifter tick and slight deeper knock in bottom end . oil presure was all over the place would go from 65 psi to 25 psi at same rpm. I have 44,000 miles. Has anyone else had this issue?  With the strike in play who know how long I will be without my truck.
    • By MacAaroni
      Looking to lift the front end of my 06 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD to lessen some of the factory rake. I have about a 3.5in difference from the back to front. Looking for about 2-2.5in of lift in the front. Any suggestions on what i can do to get the lift and if you have any product recommendations that would be great. I don't mind paying a little extra for something of good quality. Thanks!

• By CamCa$e
      I have a 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT that I just bought and I am looking to hookup an after market subwoofer and amp but I like the stock dash look so I don't want to replace the stock radio (which would make this process a lot easier). Would I just replace the stock sub and amp and splice into the current wires? Could I keep the stock sub and amp also while connecting new sub and amp? Does the stock radio have RCA connectors in the back that I can connect too?

In a perfect world I would be able to add a new sub and amp without replacing the stock sub and amp and still have a high quality sound system without using RCA plugs since I do not think they come on the back of the stock radio.