SOLD 305/45R22 Nitto Terra Grappler G2's

eppieguy

4 Barely used Nitto Terra Grappler G2’s, 12/32 tread left, brand new they have 13/32 tread, have about 6,000 miles on them, no holes, no patches, no curb rash. They still have the hairs on the sidewall! I lifted my truck and bought the same tire in a bigger size. My loss your gain. New on Discount Tire they are $1,384.00 plus tax, asking $1,050.00 for the set. I will not sell separately. Cash only, local pick up only. Located in NJ

Tire2.jpg

tire1.jpg

Edited by eppieguy

1 hour ago, eppieguy said:

They fit without the level kit, I had them on for about 2k and then installed the level.

They fit without the level kit, I had them on for about 2k and then installed the level.

Was that with the stock wheels? I had 305- 55-20 on my 15 Sierra with stock wheels and a 2 in. Level.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Eppieguy, do you have any photos of your truck with these tires on it? Thinking of going with this size on my Sierra but think they might look a hair too small with the non-round wheel openings on the GMC. Sorry this is off topic. Thanks in advance!