In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

I just leveled my 2015 2500hd with Kryptonite stage 3 kit with Bilstein 5100s and a set of 285/75-R18 Ridge Grapplers.  Just thought I would whore it out a little bit,  I am pretty happy how it turned out.  No rubbing at all on stock rims. 

IMG_3357.JPG

Very cool!

Sent from my BBD100-2 using Tapatalk

Running the same tires, exactly. Like how quite they are, tall enough to look better than stock, narrow like a stock tire for decent tracking in the ruts on the interstate.  

Good looking truck. 

This is exactly the look i'm going for my man.  Great job.  Are you using front shock extenders?  What brand?  Same with you gearheadsw, i need help picking up a set as i accumulate all the parts i need.  

I have the stock 17" alloy's.  I'm keeping an eye out for a set of stock 18"s someone is trying to offload.  Have about 10k more miles before my stock tires give up the ghost and i'm ready for new shoes.  I like the idea of running the stock wheels as the aftermarket has little to no options for positive offset wheels.  I think with 285 width, the stock +44 keeps them right at the edge of the wheel well while maintaining clearance for the frame and steering components.

On 9/17/2019 at 10:06 PM, Buckshot556 said:

This is exactly the look i'm going for my man.  Great job.  Are you using front shock extenders?  What brand?  Same with you gearheadsw, i need help picking up a set as i accumulate all the parts i need.  

I have the stock 17" alloy's.  I'm keeping an eye out for a set of stock 18"s someone is trying to offload.  Have about 10k more miles before my stock tires give up the ghost and i'm ready for new shoes.  I like the idea of running the stock wheels as the aftermarket has little to no options for positive offset wheels.  I think with 285 width, the stock +44 keeps them right at the edge of the wheel well while maintaining clearance for the frame and steering components.

No shock extensions, just bilsteins 5100s made for a leveled truck.