In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
TheGreatOne

WTB:Range AFM disabler

Want to buy up to date (8.6r1) Range Afm disabler.....with blue light preferably......let me know and message me.....see if we can make a deal

On 9/19/2019 at 10:32 PM, TheGreatOne said:

Anyone?

I have an older one I could sell cheap. I think they still update them to the current version.

not to hijack your thread but did you ever find one im looking for one for my 18 5.3?

8 hours ago, Rally_18 said:

not to hijack your thread but did you ever find one im looking for one for my 18 5.3?

No I didn't.....so I went ahead and just bought a superchips flashpaq f5 tuner.....came with a 50 dollar rebate and paid no taxes.....so I am going to give it a try.....new to the tuner world.....Ill see how it goes.

• Like 1

No I didn't.....so I went ahead and just bought a superchips flashpaq f5 tuner.....came with a 50 dollar rebate and paid no taxes.....so I am going to give it a try.....new to the tuner world.....Ill see how it goes.

You’ll love it’s simplicity and you can just keep it in your truck or garage, return back to original factory specs in a flash. Make sure to register it, upload any possible updates prior to installing and NEVER UPDATE IT before returning your vehicle to original factory specs so you don’t lose your original saved factory specs. Good luck and update us!

Sent from Above

2 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

You’ll love it’s simplicity and you can just keep it in your truck or garage, return back to original factory specs in a flash. Make sure to register it, upload any possible updates prior to installing and NEVER UPDATE IT before returning your vehicle to original factory specs so you don’t lose your original saved factory specs. Good luck and update us!

Sent from Above

Appreciate that bit of info.....yes I will keep you all updated as to how it turns out.....read alot of good things so I'm really excited about this purchase

• Like 1

Works great.....just eliminated active fuel management.....truck runs great.....plus it has so many other things that I haven't played with yet....worth the investment.....easy to use