1999 Tahoe parts question

Hi all, 

I think this is the right forum, apologies if not. 

I recently picked up a 1999 Tahoe for 1200 bucks. Its runs and drives and is in relatively good shape. There are a few parts i need to buy for it, and there seem to be two options. I am hoping someone can help me identify the correct parts.  It is a 4wd with the vortec 5.7

1. Serpentine belt. There are listings for a 105 and 140 amp alternator. At 250k miles the sticker is worn off the alternator. Id prefer to order the belt online to save some cash rather than taking it in to match it up. is there an easy way to tell? 

2. Timing chain. There seem to be varying sizes. .4/.41 vs .275 inch, and 11 3/8 long vs 11.5 long. The delco chain even specifies the transmission. 

3. The rear u bolts that hold the axle to the leaf springs are in bad shape. I have only been able to find the AC delco Bolts but they are 30 dollars a piece. Are there some other replacement bolts that I can use? I might be using the wrong phrase to find them.  Does anyone know if they come in a set (enough to do one side of the axle)?

For the alternator, it’s probably the 105A with the internal fan, but here are the three ones from Rockauto for a visual comparison.

42c9ec0407e84498f1e96a801a3d94b4.jpg

Here are the GM part numbers for the timing chain, it looks like the difference is 1/2 vs 3/4 tons, so there’s only one to chose from (14087401). Maybe you can cross-reference with that.

1e9a7a5dc097e4da67e98b34edc9100f.jpg

bbe561d2024dcfcc31c0ceaf71ea1d0c.jpg

If the original u-bolts lasted this long, I’d be inclined to use the GM/Delco ones but maybe others would have recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the Info! I do indeed have the 105. I ordered a belt. Given that the truck has 250k and lower oil pressure at idle (10PSI) I went ahead and ordered the Husky U bolts from Rock auto. Took me a while to figure out they fit. Same model being sold at Oreilly. The Delcos would have run me 80+  I think i paid 30 shipped for these. 

For the timing chain, i will probably do the Cloyes double roller.