Trail Boss Custom upgrding to the all LED headlights

As some of you know we make adapter harness to upgrade head lights and tail lights, 60 days ago we got a new 2019 Trail Boss Custom in RED i liked the look a lot, but the headlight are real old looking, so we had to do some thing about it, last week we did, we replaced the the head lights with new GM LED that come in higher trim models, and they make this truck complete, nice color light output, and it fills the road with light, some things to know GM said you have to pull the bumper off to do the install that is not what we did to remove the headlight and install the new ones, we reused the stock Grill with 2 mods to make it fit, we are working to make i filler for the  2 as i call them Vees  >Chevrolet< to go on the lights. 

More info soon on the Parts, what do you all think, and by the way we add lights that come on at night that show off the Chevrolet in the grill.

20190918_084058.jpg

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, 2SSRS said:

As some of you know we make adapter harness to upgrade head lights and tail lights, 60 days ago we got a new 2019 Trail Boss Custom in RED i liked the look a lot, but the headlight are real old looking, so we had to do some thing about it, last week we did, we replaced the the head lights with new GM LED that come in higher trim models, and they make this truck complete, nice color light output, and it fills the road with light, some things to know GM said you have to pull the bumper off to do the install that is not what we did to remove the headlight and install the new ones, we reused the stock Grill with 2 mods to make it fit, we are working to make i filler for the  2 as i call them Vees  >Chevrolet< to go on the lights. 

More info soon on the Parts, what do you all think, and by the way we add lights that come on at night that show off the Chevrolet in the grill.

20190918_084058.jpg

Hello 2SSRS, I want to put the 2019 GMC LED turn signals in my 2019 Chevy LTZ.  Got any part numbers and / or kits for that?  I have seen some LED bulb conversions that work but many that fail or error even with the proper resistors. 

• Like 1

I've worked with Ofer and Jarod for several years on mods and experimented with lights and harnesses with them On Silverado's and Sierra's.  They are the best on doing upgrades and mods to GM lighting. The Custom headlights are dated and the LED headlights on MY RST are the best headlights I've had on a truck yet.  Nice job Ofer ?.  Keep up the good work.

7 minutes ago, fatwhiteboy said:

Hello 2SSRS, I want to put the 2019 GMC LED turn signals in my 2019 Chevy LTZ.  Got any part numbers and / or kits for that?  I have seen some LED bulb conversions that work but many that fail or error even with the proper resistors. 

You do know there not the same front end right? ones a GMC and the second is a Chevy, what we did and do is help to upgrade the same truck to the better lights, dont know if we have what you want.

32 minutes ago, 2SSRS said:

20190918_084058.jpg

That is amazing. one of my biggest pet peeves about my custom as well.

Looks great... there's definitely a market for this dependent on price, and fit/finish. I'd be interested

do you have any more pics, specifically of the fitment in an around the lights

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 2SSRS said:

You do know there not the same front end right? ones a GMC and the second is a Chevy, what we did and do is help to upgrade the same truck to the better lights, dont know if we have what you want.

I do but I did not measure the turn signals.  I am interested if you can PM me.  Thank you

32 minutes ago, tanner709 said:

That is amazing. one of my biggest pet peeves about my custom as well.

Looks great... there's definitely a market for this dependent on price, and fit/finish. I'd be interested

do you have any more pics, specifically of the fitment in an around the lights

I can post more, but like i said that what we are working on now to make it look better.

53 minutes ago, fatwhiteboy said:

I do but I did not measure the turn signals.  I am interested if you can PM me.  Thank you

So here is why all you guys that try to add a LED bulb to the turn signal have problems you cant add a resister to the wires out side the headlight, its all internal, that resister need to be inside the headlight, we have one here that is the LTZ, with that said the set we put in our truck is the HC headlights. 

23 hours ago, BringTheRain403 said:

Those lights have to be EXPENSIVE since there can't be that many usable used ones out there

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

They are Expensive, but its what we do so i got a set to make harness off.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...