In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Hydro4acid

Keep having to accept agreement

Hey guys, just got a 2020 1500 Denali.

Most times when I get home, I have to accept 4 agreements. This would be fine, but I'm having to do it almost every day.

Anyone know a way to fix this or what I can do to agree and accept once and for all? Anyone had this issue when you arrive home and gotta accept 4 things?

Thanks 

Mine stopped doing that after a couple weeks. It’s been at least a month since I’ve had it happen again

Is this for the factory Nav? If so you will likely find the disk write protected. Just slide the switch to remove the write protect.

Jay

If it’s what I’m thinking of it’s trying to connect to your home wifi. Mine does that if I sit long enough near my house while running. 

Yes I believe he’s talking about the agreements where it has your name and the check boxes. Once mine fully connected to home WiFi I haven’t seen it again.

Mine pops up still every now and then.