The alarm went off and I started pushing buttons on the fob now it won’t start?

So I was getting ready to move my 2011 Serria with a 6.0 and apparently I pushed the panic button as I pulled the keys out of my pocket.  The horn started beeping and I reacted by pushing the other two options on the fob before I put the key in the ignition and the horn quit.  

Now I put the key into the ignition and try to start it, it spins the engine and when I let go of the key the engine continues to spin for a few seconds, no start just spins the engine the same way every time I try it.  I even tried to reset the passlock using the recommended process that takes 30 minuets, 

Anyone have any ideas??

matter of interest did you disconnect the battery for say 5 minutes, did you do anything else at all when you opened the door and tried to start it, my starter stops turning when I stop turning the key or was you talking about it making the noise as if it released from the flywheel.

You might try checking the fuses I remove a fuse when I leave my truck for any length of time and all that would happen is the engine turns without starting.