RST + GM 2” lift + leveling kit =success or failure?

So I had all but decided on a 6 inch BDS lift to run 35s.. but I’m nervous about warranty issues. I know some say they have to be able to prove that your lift is responsible for your issues, and others say it doesn’t matter they will void regardless.... I think it boils down to the dealer.

so in effort to still run 35s and keep my warranty...

plenty of trail bosses are able to fit 35s with stock wheels/positive offset wheels so that tells me if I got the GM lift I would be at “trailboss height” so I could clear them with the right tire and wheel package..

my next thought is to fix my rake with a leveling kit, probably one with control arms to spare my ballpoints...  

this way im still covered under warranty and if I ever had a serious issue I could rip that leveling kit out and then the truck will be 100% gym suspension.

seem like a decent idea? And also I know this would be lifting my truck 4/2... any issues with other parts of the truck do to this? I know I lot of the 4 inch lifts include drop brackets for differentials

44 minutes ago, FiatDale said:

If you did the GM lift it comes with longer CVs which would help their angles. You could definitely go the route you’re talking about, however given the money you’ll spend, I’d go BDS over the factory setup.

If my goal wasn’t to retain warranty I wouldn’t even look at this as an option.  But bds and zone won’t do a thing for my warranty

1 hour ago, FiatDale said:

BDS offers some kind of thing where if you’re denied something for factory warranty, they will cover it. BDS is no joke - look into them further.

Yep it’s called like a 360 warranty or something. I’m just looking for a case where they honored it. I’m afraid of a runaround. I can’t find anyone where they used this. But if they honor it.. good to go

u also have to be approved after you install it. They can deny you