6 Speed Transmission Shifts Hard and Shudders

I purchased a new 17' 1500 Sierra SLT CC 4x4 from my local dealer about two and a half years ago. The truck is equipped with a 5.3 V8, 6 speed AT and 3.42 rear end. A few months ago I started having transmission issues mostly shuddering and hard shifts, the truck has roughly 32k miles. I made an appointment with my local dealer and they were able to duplicate and confirm my issues. There fix was replacing the torque converter, flushing the transmission, and replacing the transmission filter. Two weeks later they called me and said my truck was done. When I was picking it up the service writer informed they also had to rebuild gears 1-4 because it still shifted hard after the torque converter was changed. I drove the truck only a few miles before realizing it now shifts harder and worse than ever before and the shuddering issue is worse too. I also think it's slightly slipping in 3rd gear. I have not contacted the dealer since picking it up and have drove around 100 miles with no improvement with the transmission. My question is what's my next step?  Go back to the dealer and ask for a remanufactured transmission or sell the truck and move on? Thank you for any input, criticism, or advice. 

Edited by Mh20
Remove photo.

Take it to (2) mech shops around tell them the history and have them give you a thorough diagnosis. Then take that to your dealer. Be prepaired for it functions as designed and keep your cool while being persistent

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk