In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

SailorX

ISO Black grille / Bumper

I’m looking for part numbers or alternates. I want the gloss black Chevy grill and bumpers front and rear. Looking to get this look in the pic. Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

382D7EA7-4797-4323-AE56-16EC18ACE598.jpeg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By nobaddays
      2016-2018 GMC Sierra Elevation grille that's been professionally painted black. This is a brand new OEM grille. I bought it from a member on here, but also decided to go with a different grille. The grille itself looks fantastic, the only reason for going with another grille is I have seen another truck identical to mine with the same grille, and I want to have something different... $500 shipped. Only asking what I paid for it. Current location: 54016

Thanks!

• By Glenn Wilkins
      I installed an aftermarket billet grill on my 2014 GMC Sierra.  The horizontal segments of the grill are pretty close together.  The truck looks great but now I have wind noise.  20-40 mph I get a humming noise and then higher speeds I get more of a whistling sound of various pitches.

Doing some internet hunting, I've seen suggestions of stiffening the horizontal sections by gluing on vertical supports.  I've also read about coating the back side of the grill with silicone or some other rubberized-like coating.  But I'm not sure how that would fix it.  Is it just interrupting the trailing edge of the horizontal members and that stops the noise?  Some have suggest adding a mesh  behind the grille as well.

Anyone have this problem and a sure fire solution (other than getting a new grille!).

Thanks!

• By Big R ED
      Recently purchased a 2019 Silverado LD Custom, in Red Hot.  I love the truck, but my eye sight requires better road illumination at night.  My front bumper is Red Hot steel, without sensors and without driving light cut outs.  I'm thinking of keeping an eye out for a used Red Hot OEM bumper with the factory cutout for the driving lights.  Two questions - 1) will I simply be able to bolt up the OEM bumper, and plug the OEM diving lights into an already existing plug/harness, that is currently just tucked away and unused because I don't have fog lights and 2) are there good aftermarket driving lights available that don't look "buba"?  The design of the front bumper only really has two recesses where they could be mounted, but those recesses are occupied by the tow hooks AND behind the grill looks undoable, since the automatic louvers that close at high speed come pretty close to the back side of the grill when open.  Thanks for your thoughts.
    • By midwestdenaliguy
      **SOLD**
      2016-2018 GMC Sierra Elevation grille that's been professionally painted black. This is a brand new OEM grille. I ordered it and decided to go with a different style grille, absolutely nothing wrong with this grille. Shipping to continental US is free, local pick-up near St Louis MO. Price is $500.

• By truck_newbie
      I really like the bold/big muscular grille on the Sierra. It stands out a lot on Denali with that massive chrome surround. However i don't like chrome. I think this contrast is somehow lost on the AT4 because of the body-colored grille surround. I'm in the process of trying to wrap or paint the grille surround on my AT4 to black but i want to keep my factory red grille surround in-case i ever decide to go back to the stock look.

I was looking to buy just the grille surround, wrap or paint it and install. However, it seems the grille is available as one-piece only and you can't get just the surround alone. The whole grille is fairly expensive, over $700. The alternative for me is to buy the accessories grille ($450) in black and just install. I think the accessories grille is the Elevation trim grille and because of my vanity 🙂, i don't want to install a Elevation grille on an AT4. I don't believe i can swap the insides.

Anyone done this?

Grille surround indicated in yellow. 

Accessories grille in black.