Things I miss on my '19 AT4

I really miss heated tow mirrors with the turn signal.  Larger fuel tank for those of us that tow and adventure away from pavement.  Offroad trucks that use more power like winches and lights should get the 300amp alternator and possibly dual batteries.

Anyone remember the heated windshield washer fluid on the 2007s?  Wish that would come back as well.

What do you miss?

I really miss my 02 Silverado that had a pin that you would pull out and  your headlights would just pivot you can change a bulb with no problem at all 5 minutes tops . my 15 Sierra basically is a 3-hour process taking the grill apart the the second battery out since I have a diesel support brackets that connect the fender to the front assembly, or pulling apart your air filter container / out/ all that just to get to a stupid bulb.

Edited by [email protected]
Phrase
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

When people wouldn’t complain about features that are no longer available

I miss absolutely nothing on my 2019. Wait I do miss something a cheaper price tag emoji23.png

Ryan B.

I agree but fun to reminisce!  I've owned many trucks over the years and overall they just keep getting better.   The price of trucks have increased significantly over the years but I personally have found my ability to afford them has improved.  Making loan payments on a $4K truck in the 70's was much harder than paying for a $40K truck in the past decade.  I don't miss bragging about landing a job that paid $2.50 an hour!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really miss my 02 Silverado that had a pin that you would pull out and  your headlights would just pivot you can change a bulb with no problem at all 5 minutes tops . my 15 Sierra basically is a 3-hour process taking the grill apart the the second battery out since I have a diesel support brackets that connect the fender to the front assembly, or pulling apart your air filter container / out/ all that just to get to a stupid bulb.
Tool-free headlight change. YES.

Have you tried on a K2? It SUCKS!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

I miss...

Heavy hitters for me:

Blinkers in mirrors
Power pedals(wife really likes)

Honorable mentions:
Bilstein shocks from the factory
Optional gear ratios(is 6.2/10spd)

That's pretty much it for me. I would prefer that they not bring a vehicle to market knowing they plan to add features within a year and not offer upgrades to first year buyers..

Sent via Morse code

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2019 at 12:41 PM, Z71-K9 said:

I really miss heated tow mirrors with the turn signal.  Larger fuel tank for those of us that tow and adventure away from pavement.  Offroad trucks that use more power like winches and lights should get the 300amp alternator and possibly dual batteries.

Anyone remember the heated windshield washer fluid on the 2007s?  Wish that would come back as well.

What do you miss?

I've never done this but I've seen guys, on their Jeep Wranglers, buy a larger piece of the washer fluid hose and coil it around the upper radiator hose and make it "heated" fluid for the windshield....

Marc

• Like 3