Which aftermarket UCA’s?

Just my two cents (even though I didn't follow it myself): The advantage of billet Upper Control Arms is you take out the variable of a person screwing up the welding setting (i.e. pitting, over heating/under heating, misalignment, etc.) Every vehicle specific billet UCA will be exactly like the next one since it's all computer controlled.

That being said; I got the Baja Kits boxed UCA. I know from experiences that Brenthel Industries is one of the best off road fabricators there is, hands down. Plus they will soon be releasing a fully fabricated Lower Control Arm that is stock length but with better articulation and you keep stock length steering and driveshafts. With the addition of the lower arm, it should pull more travel than with just the UCA alone so I'll wait to get my shocks when I get the LCA.

If you've ever peaked at the stock lower control arms on our trucks, it doesn't give you the warm fuzzies to go offroading with...

• Like 1

On 12/11/2019 at 3:11 PM, JR09country said:

Mazullas look gorgeous and priced better than the icons.

Next black friday they are on my list along with CST coilovers. One year to save!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Ya I’m definitely leaning towards the Mazzulla over the Camburg for the AT4. They look great. 

On 12/12/2019 at 3:21 AM, Flatblack83 said:

If I'll regret it or not I bought rough country forged uca's,  they look really nice and were less than 400.00 black friday.  My icon stage 1 kit is coming, brown santa has it...I'll see it in a few days. I didnt think I needed 800.00 control arms, I just hope the ball joints in the rc arms are decent.

Throw some pics up when you get it in.