3" Super lift with Fuel Assault wheels on 2019 Silverado

Hey guys,

I just bought a 2019 silverado rst last week. I love the truck. Just wanted to share my mods with everyone since there is not too much out there on 3" lifts on these trucks, and i couldn't find any with the superlift. I hope this may help someone if they are looking to do the same thing. I looked at all the options out there and was close to buying the rough country 3" lift. I was looking to make the truck look aggressive but not too big since its my daily driver. I wound up going with the super lift over the rough country mainly because with the super lift you can order it with bilstein shocks in the rear vs standard rough country shocks. The lift kit in in very easily. Parts are very well built and i was very impressed. The hardest part was taking the struts apart. I used the branic 7600 wall mounted strut compressor and even with the it was sketchy and scary. These are very tough strut coils. But other than that install was a breeze. The kit says the biggest tire you can fit with no rubbing for 20" wheel is 33" X 11.5 r 20. I decided to push my luck and go with a 305/55r20 which is 33.4 x 12.5r20, on Fuel Assault 20x9 +1mm offset. I used toyo AT2 Extreme tires. They fit great with the usual very minor rubbing when at full lock only in reverse. The 2019 brakes are bigger and do not fit with some aftermarket wheels. When i bought the wheels from custom offset they recommended i get 3/8" spacer incase the wheels hit the brake caliper. I bought them just incase, but luckily these wheels fit with plenty of room with no spacer. The truck rides so much better than factory and I am very happy with the results. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away.

Jonimage2.thumb.jpeg.102a654e4b5229377a639f5f1ba33e4e.jpegimage1.thumb.png.1caaa1f63f0f224f1e4b4741d24821bc.pngimage0.thumb.jpeg.f4c623545b0b149a513af7466294dead.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ezekiel2517 said:

Looks great!  That is for the info on the superlift!  I think you are the first. 

Thank you! It does look better in person. Pictures do not do its justice. Its very possible because on their website its listed as a new product, and i tried searching for another install all over and couldn't find it, so maybe! But high quality and very please with it. Would totally buy it again!! It was also on sale on their website, so maybe because it was new it was on sale the get them out there.

Edited by J02ws6transam

18 hours ago, Ezekiel2517 said:

You should send your shots to superlift so they can add to their website.  

Did you get a true 3" front and 1.5 rear?

I tried to make a account at superlift and leave a review there for people to help and upload pics but i could not find anywhere to do it. Went to the review section there and nothing about adding a review.

But yes this is 3" in the front and 1.5 in the rear. Sits nice and level too.

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2019 at 1:47 PM, J02ws6transam said:

No problem, I am glad i could help! I was in this same boat two weeks ago, so i am glad i could a few guys out!

Jon

Looks good man. I had the 8” Superlift on my 2017 and had no complaints at all. I’m actually looking at doing the same lift you have here, same size tires and wheels also. Have any complaints with the ride? Do you happen to have any pics from under the truck showing the shaft and control arm angles?