TPMS lost a sensor then it magically came back miles later...

700 miles on our 2020 GMC 2500HD and we got all kinds of warnings pop up that our left rear tire pressure monitoring sensor lost the signal. Tire is fine so anyone else seen this? The sensor started working again a few miles later. Service time with the dealer or let it ride and see what happens?

700 miles on our 2020 GMC 2500HD and we got all kinds of warnings pop up that our left rear tire pressure monitoring sensor lost the signal. Tire is fine so anyone else seen this? The sensor started working again a few miles later. Service time with the dealer or let it ride and see what happens?

Any chance you tinted your windows with metalized film? I did this once on my Cadillac and since the tpms antenna was in the back glass I had intermittent problems with my right front tire (farthest from the antenna) never thought tint could cause that! Otherwise you probably have a bad sensor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, bass mechanic said:

Any chance you tinted your windows with metalized film? I did this once on my Cadillac and since the tpms antenna was in the back glass I had intermittent problems with my right front tire (farthest from the antenna) never thought tint could cause that! Otherwise you probably have a bad sensor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope the truck is completely stock right now, no special tint. 

• 1 month later...