Side air bags

I was on a major hay in Alabama last night no curve no bumps. At 65 mph the side I pace air bags deployed. . Road was flat and level. Truck is well serviced. No bouncing. No potholes. . OnceI got stopped and had to cut seat belt to get out. It took me a little bit to come to my senses. My nose was cut where air bag hit my glasses and forced the bridge of glasses don onto bone. Lost hearing for a while and still have a loud ringing. I got out and walked all around truck looking for some kind of damage. Looked on top of cab. There is no mark of anything hitting truck. I was able to stop truck without any damage .this is a 4 lane and at late night there was very little traffic. When I heard the tires hit rumble strips on right side I sterred over to left. Was blinded by powder and loss of glasses. Why did they go off. We have parked truck at our shop. We have a fleet of late model truck. At 200,000 miles they get replaced and we drive a lot. Truck has  under 50,000 miles 2017 possible.

Edited by Rld1017
Added date

• 5 weeks later...