Daryl Z71’s 2015 Silverado LTZ Build

Daryl Z71

Going to change the rear differential fluid sometime within the next couple of weeks.

66a210054a052a41d2624e5e0ac2273e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome choice!

Thinking about lifting it anytime in the future or just plan on keeping it stock?

Sent from Above
  • Like 1

Awesome choice!

Thinking about lifting it anytime in the future or just plan on keeping it stock?

Sent from Above

I have a 1.5” leveling kit for it sitting in my basement. That’s about the extent of my lift kit. Lol!

I have a 1.5” leveling kit for it sitting in my basement. That’s about the extent of my lift kit. Lol!

Coming from leveling to lifting same truck, I’d recommend buying the Bilstein front adjustable shocks, the spacers “WILL” give your truck a much rougher ride especially adding larger size tires too. Just food for thought.

Sent from Above
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

Coming from leveling to lifting same truck, I’d recommend buying the Bilstein front adjustable shocks, the spacers “WILL” give your truck a much rougher ride especially adding larger size tires too. Just food for thought.

Sent from Above

I agree it will get rougher. Ive had up to a 2 inch before and didn't like it because it was so rough. I'll put the spacer on for now but in the future I want to do the Bilstein front shocks as well as rear ones.

• Like 1

I agree it will get rougher. Ive had up to a 2 inch before and didn't like it because it was so rough. I'll put the spacer on for now but in the future I want to do the Bilstein front shocks as well as rear ones.

In the future, look into a well built lift. The levels will always put your suspension at bad angles but well built and reputable lift kits keep everything perfect angles. CST 4.5” lift, Zone, BDS all offer great bang for your buck with my favorite being CST, (IMO) Zone being the lowest cost. Big difference in ride quality from stock to level and from level to lifted. Good luck to you, enjoy that bad boy!

Sent from Above
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This past weekend I got the leveling kit installed as well as the Husky floor liners. I decided to order the Motofab 1” leveling kit and install it over the 1.5” I had already bought. I’m glad I went with the 1” because the truck does look better and it barely affected the ride quality. I plan on towing with this thing at some point so I don’t want to take all of the rake out of it anyway.

046cf81847633023fc563d756f868d4c.jpg

3f0e29b31868891d78ba6a8d113bdb0f.jpg

41f85dc82f577d9df62ff42c3f4e5832.jpg

e424176d595c5bade4cf5330e019882a.jpg

c52d602a6ed8bf9b95b26b75027356ea.jpg